Official - Carlo sacked

Styles

Should Ancelotti be replaced in the summer?  

186 members have voted

1. 1. Should Ancelotti be sacked?

• Yes, he should go
    • No, he should stay

To tell you the truth, i will be happy if Carlo stay.

At least that is an improvement we have done in a long time, of at least keeping a manager till his contract expires.

That is honorable for me.

And if there is another coach that i want after Carlo and Bielsa, then it's this guy. But first he has to prove his worth by winning the europa, and then doing good in the CL next season. If he does that, then i would not mind if he comes to Chelsea.

But please, no Mourinho back. I don't want that man back. I am happy for what he did, but i don't want his football no more at Chelsea. I rather take Villas-Boas over any day!

Bielsa would be excellent but very unlikely.

Yeah keeping Ancelotti until his contract expires wouldn't be the worst thing in the world. Although I do think he really needs an assistant coach, somebody like Ten Cate who is available to be great.

You're right about Villas-Boas in the Champions League next season, it will be interesting to see how he gets on.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest justin_3d
"People think I am the next one but I am not the next one," he says. "I am a normal coach who benefits from having top players and one day I will not benefit from having this type of talent. I am not the Special One. Maybe, then, I will be The S--- One."

I think this is what i been saying for some time.

But this is great that he shows humility.

He knows he is a good coach, but has that humility to shove that aside, and keep it cool.

I like him a lot more then Mourinho!

I think this is what i been saying for some time.

But this is great that he shows humility.

He knows he is a good coach, but has that humility to shove that aside, and keep it cool.

I like him a lot more then Mourinho!

LOL

Why do you dislike Mourinho so much bro? He was great for us and gave us a lot of good memories. Yes, his Real team were embarrassing in the games recently but Barca were just as bad.

Guest justin_3d

LOL

Why do you dislike Mourinho so much bro? He was great for us and gave us a lot of good memories. Yes, his Real team were embarrassing in the games recently but Barca were just as bad.

He is a good coach, and help us win a lot, but i don't like his hypocrite attitude.

He is ruining the game, by making himself look like the victim all the time.

I can't stand when people like to have a double standard.

He is a good coach, and help us win a lot, but i don't like his hypocrite attitude.

He is ruining the game, by making himself look like the victim all the time.

I can't stand when people like to have a double standard.

Fair enough but I'm willing to have sympathy for Mourinho being a Chelsea man. :D

Guest justin_3d

Fair enough but I'm willing to have sympathy for Mourinho being a Chelsea man. :D

Lol, that is what it seems.

Well let's see how this Villa-Boas guy goes in the remaining of the Europa league and next season for the CL. Cause he def. sounds like something great in the making.

Plus the way his team plays, falls into accord to what Roman wants.

Never understood the appeal of manager videos like that, it's just clips of him celebrating, lmao. At least with player videos you get to see skills or goals.

It's official Porto channel. Maybe it's for their fans, they love his celebrations.

Why he wears that armband?

Is that something special?

When i see it, it just reminds me of something......

Don't know why.

To me it looks like club's colours.

ESPN Brasil were in UK during the week to cover the match against Manchester x Schalke, and during the transmission of todays match they are claiming that people inside Chelsea, including players, said that Carlo is going to leave in the end of the summer, doesn't matter if we win the League or not.

Guest justin_3d

ESPN Brasil were in UK during the week to cover the match against Manchester x Schalke, and during the transmission of todays match they are claiming that people inside Chelsea, including players, said that Carlo is going to leave in the end of the summer, doesn't matter if we win the League or not.

Dumb.

Finishing second after just having a good season, is good for me.

What Chelsea needs is some new players. Simple as that, cause no matter who you bring, with the team we have, you can't win much.

When chelsea do well its the players -whem they fuck up its Ancellotti.....:whistling:

When they score in 40 seconds..its his fault..blah blah blah

The ole rumours gana start up again..be linked with everyone..w'ere finishing 2nd (hopfully lol) jesus christ we're not 5th!

And the thing is you know if we get a new manager they go through a bad patch same talk again thats whats annoying.Whoever we get soon as things go wrong people will never be satisfied and calling for their head..shutting up when the results get good then moaning when they go wrong...never ending cycle really

He should stay. He brought the team out of deep pits. Yes, that's what the team was there, it's part of its wines. But he's a great manager and person. He is ideal for Chelsea.