Official - Carlo sacked

Styles

Should Ancelotti be replaced in the summer?  

186 members have voted

1. 1. Should Ancelotti be sacked?

• Yes, he should go
    • No, he should stay

What some of our fellow fans fail to understand is that our players are underperforming. Some are losing form due to age factor, most are losing form because of the attitude, loss of motivation. Look at Carvalho - he said he left for RM because he needed a new challange, and while he did play for us last season he was always perfect. I would just revamp the squad, keep Ancelotti and see how it goes. It's impossible to predict anything. In my eyes only the likes of JT, Lampard and Drogba should be given some slack due to their work and passion for the club, I'd love to see them retire here - that doesn't mean they need to be starters if they underperform, we can always use rotation.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This argument is 100% bullshit. 100%.. The squad he has in hands is the same that had 2 miserable seasons before he was named head coach.

Plus, You can say the same about Mourinho: with all the players he had at Chelsea and all the money he had to spend it will be insane to think he couldnt win at least 2 Premier Leagues.

Despíte all the players Mourinho have he cant even fight for La Liga trophy. So, in Your arguments We can say that Mourinho is overrated.

I still stick to my opinion, i dont rate Guradiola highly. About Morinho and him not being able to win La Liga. One thing is stars, other thing is stars who have been together for years and formed a partnership. That is where the difference lies with real vs barca. Both have the best squads in Europe. Plus he has a chance to pull a couple over Guardiola with El Clasico coming up and Cl semis.

Changing

coach for me is no solution

to Chelsea problem. The

management should rather give the

coach more time to prove himself.

Allow him to go to transfer market

when necessary. Let him do his job

without any hierachial interferrence.

We love and will always support

Chelsea. KTBFFH!!

I think that AVB denied those rumors. I was reading RAWK yesterday and they don't want him. They have the mighty Kenny. Lol could you imagine such stupidity. :D

i dont think its stupid considering kenny has turned the team around and now there have a chance, albeit a small one of cl footy next yr

i dont think its stupid considering kenny has turned the team around and now there have a chance, albeit a small one of cl footy next yr

He has, but no way that he is better than AVB.

Changing

coach for me is no solution

to Chelsea problem. The

management should rather give the

coach more time to prove himself.

Allow him to go to transfer market

when necessary. Let him do his job

without any hierachial interferrence.

We love and will always support

Chelsea. KTBFFH!!

I have been making this point for weeks,,,board interference is what is wrong . when will Roman realise this

He has, but no way that he is better than AVB.

you can be sure of that. avb is an awesome coach in superliga but noone can be sure if he will be a hit at liverpool, kenny already is a hit. why fix it if it aint broke?

you can be sure of that. avb is an awesome coach in superliga but noone can be sure if he will be a hit at liverpool, kenny already is a hit. why fix it if it aint broke?

Tbf I couldn't care less about Liverpool. I will be happy if they don't go for avb. :D

Tbf I couldn't care less about Liverpool. I will be happy if they don't go for avb. :D

me too.....unai emery seems to be a capable coach too. he did well with almeria guiding the to the primera and finishing 8th in the first season and also stabilizing a very unstable valencia side dispite them loosing the two davids and marchena

Please, can we stop talking about trophies ? This is absolutely nonsense. This isn't the way we should determine whether the coach has to stay or has to leave. We should take this decision based on what he achieved with the team, what futur he can offer us.

If I want Ancelotti out, it is not because he is a bad coach or because we end up trophyless. Even if by some divine intervention we win the EPL this year, or if we had win the Champions League, I wouldn't change my mind about that matter. He could be the best coach of all the times, he still isn't the right person for what we need. We need a team which plays a defined style, a team which promote youth players from our academy, a team which favorise the talent over the experience. And we need a coach with fresh ideas, a 'new school' coach, not a conservative. At the moment we are doing exactly the contrary.

Our style of play is absolutely a mess. Nobody has a clue on the field. The players just make lateral passes, or try to shot from a long range, nobody presses the opposite side, nobody can pass their man, nobody can handle the pressure (bar John Obi Mikel). And it's the coach who has to make the players play like this or like that. This year Ancelotti has no clue on what's going on, he just plays the same starting eleven week in and week out, and prays the Lord that it works. He never tries new things, new formations. Everybody knows what will be our team and the our formation. There is no surprise at all... Oh, wait, actually he made one surprise the last week, even if nobody knows what it was. When we had a lot of players injured, we needed to adopt a new formation which suit the players who were remaining, but he didn't do that. He only changed the formation once we had Torres, so he more or less changed the formation because of Abramovitch.

His substitutions never change the game, and they are always the same : at the 70th minutes, Kalou for Anelka, at the 80th, a right back for a right back, and never a thrid sub. For instance, in the West Ham Vs ManUtd, few weeks ago, Ferguson has replace Evra by Giggs at the half time, and it worked very well. But we do not see that type of things....

The youth involvement is fiasco. We had 5 youth at the start of the season, where are they ? One at Bolton, one at Fulham and two at Leicester. Did they get playing time ? No. Did the coach trust them ? No.

Sturridge exemple is the better to illustrate the situation. During a periode we had in one hand : a striker with the Malaria, two who were underperforming and an other one who doesn't have the level to be titular. On the other hand we had a young promising player who whenever he played was better than Anelka and co. Though he didn't have playing time at all...

We can't expect from someone who has said that he loved experienced players to built a team for the futur.

Finally, I do not think he is the right man for the stability. When he left Milan, they had to rebuilt the whole team....

^ that's for all those reasons that I think we should continue without Ancelotti. I do not think he meets the criterias whom we need. Yes he has done very well in his first season here, with the double, the 103 goals and all... But his two years here have highlighted one thing : he is a good coach when he has a lot a worldclass experienced players, but he isn't a good coach when it's about involve young players.

ps: if it's to hire a coach who can't play the youth, then i'd rather keep Ancelotti.

i think we need an english manager that will give the english young players to play: Ryan Bertrand is the england U21 captain and not play at all, get cole out Once in a while and let this great young player to see he can stay in chelsea and will play, the same for Michael Mancienne play in the PL can play for us too can play in the right wing too sale Ferriera and bosingwa that play bad both of them, you have of course Sturridge and Mceachren that must start at chelsea 11 frank need to be a sub and josh to open.

if you ask me Martin O'Neill is a marvelous manger and show how he can do great things with an english players in aston villa that you see what's going on with them now. and we must do this change if not all the young english lads will Leaves us because they will see there is no future for them at chelsea.

think about it since Glenn Hoddle we didn't had an english manger 15 years i know how much we love to see the english lads play all the Crowd waiting for alot of games this season only for josh to play and you can't say it's wrong.

and i know carlo was good last season but i really cannot understand the Substitutions he did this season waiting too much time and getting bosingw in whan we need a goal WTF?! and he did that's alot. anyway i sure he wants to go to roma.

now they talking about buying soo much players what will be with the young lads and i didn't talk before on Patrick van Aanholt and Delac that both great and chelsea looking for GK all season you have him let him be on the bench better than ross and hilario.

We need a team which plays a defined style, a team which promote youth players from our academy, a team which favorise the talent over the experience. And we need a coach with fresh ideas, a 'new school' coach, not a conservative. At the moment we are doing exactly the contrary.

The youth involvement is fiasco. We had 5 youth at the start of the season, where are they ? One at Bolton, one at Fulham and two at Leicester. Did they get playing time ? No. Did the coach trust them ? No.

Sturridge exemple is the better to illustrate the situation. During a periode we had in one hand : a striker with the Malaria, two who were underperforming and an other one who doesn't have the level to be titular. On the other hand we had a young promising player who whenever he played was better than Anelka and co. Though he didn't have playing time at all...

We can't expect from someone who has said that he loved experienced players to built a team for the futur.

When he left Milan, they had to rebuilt the whole team....

Promoting them isn't that easy. It needs to be the right time. Youth is very debatable.

No they haven't. They still need to do that.

If you ever want proof Jose aint over-rated take a quick look at Inters games against Chelsea and Barcelona last season then have a quick look at the same team a year on against Schalke.

Even if it was close to the same team that is a very unfair comparison, Inter have been really unlucky with injuries this season and a lot of the players were not in shape for the match really like CL most scoring player last year Milito who only just returned for the match against Schalke. I agree that Mourinho is the best manager out there but there is more than the manager to do with Inter's terrible form at the moment.