Everton 1-1 Chelsea

BlueLion.

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was a good first half, we came into it and created chances, they created chances and i was upbeat at half time because we seemed to be getting through them and were controlling the tie imo. The second half was piss poor. Everton decided to step it up and take the game to us and we couldn't counter attack them and do the same to them. We were very much second best in the 2nd half and thanks to Essien's block from Coleman, we're at least in the hat. Kalou took his goal well too, not sure the ball was meant to him but decently taken.

Overall, i'm happy with the chance to take em back to the Bridge, altho we can't seem to beat them there, we'll get em this time

Edited by OllieCFC

I've just seen the full replay of the game... their goal came from a corner, but the whole of the ball didn't go over the line...

Was it the one where Malouda tried to keep it in? Didn't look like the ball went out from where I was standing.

I've just seen the full replay of the game... their goal came from a corner, but the whole of the ball didn't go over the line...

Was a 50-50 call, you can understand how the linesman flagged it a corner, in real time. Doesn't excuse the poor defending though..

Was a bit of a dodgy call by the linesman,but to be fair Everton were peppering us anyway.

These decisions are all about swings and roundabouts,but at least we have another bite of the toffee...sorry,cherry.

I thought the support by us was brilliant. Chant of the match, so many and so many that included Handball in them :lol: Looking forward to the replay, not gonna be easy, butI hope that we give as good as we can get.

I thought the support by us was brilliant. Chant of the match, so many and so many that included Handball in them :lol: Looking forward to the replay, not gonna be easy, butI hope that we give as good as we can get.

any videos ?

FC EVERTON VS FC CHELSEA LONDON 1:1

goalkeeper: cech

defense: bosingwa - ivanovic - terry - cole

midfield: essien - lampard (mikel 84min.) - ramires

attack: anelka - Drogba - malouda (kalou 69min.)

cool.. a draw away is ok,fc everton has much quality in theire team,now we must win home at the stamford bridge!!

damn.. i hope our russian boss roman abramovic will buy my africans steven pienaar & louis saha,

the russian diniyar bilyaletdinov could also be a perfect signing, fc everton has really some world class players!!

cool.. my african salomon kalou scored!!