TalkChelsea Managers League chat

Shane

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ok, this is getting confusing...How do I gain money, how do I buy players, etc? :lol:

EDIT: It seems I just won 1kk!

EDIT 2: Oh, the transfer window is closed.

I suggest you read the rules before doing anything, especially buying players.

Switching to a Champions league format only benefits myself and a few others. New members will lose interest once knocked out, players WILL decrease in skill level, friendlies only give 10% development value. So all those youngsters you've been developing will be fucked, all that work for nothing, a wasted season.

How about a cup and a league like we had a few seasons back? I know it kind of drags on, but it is very good for developing your team since you can play your youngsters in the cup and still get the DV of your "senior" players up in the league.

How about a cup and a league like we had a few seasons back? I know it kind of drags on, but it is very good for developing your team since you can play your youngsters in the cup and still get the DV of your "senior" players up in the league.

Exactly, also might keep it interesting for the teams who are on a bad spell in their league and are out of the title challange. Cup is also interesting because you play teams from other leagues

Witchcraft! Don't know if it was just loading a cached version of the previous poll, but it was showing the new poll but with the old votes when I originally set it up. Weird as fuck.

Someone cant do a decent poll for once in his life! MOTM, XpertEleven...

:whistling:

Witchcraft! Don't know if it was just loading a cached version of the previous poll, but it was showing the new poll but with the old votes when I originally set it up. Weird as fuck.

I've had similar trouble in the past. It doesn't work if you just edit the previous poll. You should remove the poll completely then add a new one for it to work properly ;)

Second season in a row my players haven't developed as I've hoped. Now I need to pump another 12mil into the squad to maintain the level - more of a challenge I guess. :D

Voted for League + Cup => very good for development and can meet teams from lower divisions.