Shane

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Got this message on my other private team:

Nikolai Järveots's wife is receiving testosterone treatment for a hormone imbalance. As a result, she is becoming more difficult to be around, and also much hairier. As a result, Nikolai Järveots is spending longer at training, which in turn is improving his form.

:lol:

When do you want me to start the season? Shall we wait to get a few more teams? We have 31; one more would be perfect.

In an ideal scenario we could have PL and Championship teams managed by managers who are active - so in a sense professional. League two and League one would be managed by more of semi-active players - in a sense semi-professional so newcomers could get into the game in their first two seasons and not get hammered from week one by stronger and more experienced teams.

Still looking and trying to find players for my midfield to stand any chance. Waiting a few days won't hurt I guess. :)

Everything I wanna do costs about half of what I have, lol.

I want to buy a decent player, boom, 500k. I want to give a proper training, boom, 130k. I want to scout anyone, boom, 65k. Etc.......

Why is this game so capitalist? :D

Everything I wanna do costs about half of what I have, lol.

I want to buy a decent player, boom, 500k. I want to give a proper training, boom, 130k. I want to scout anyone, boom, 65k. Etc.......

Why is this game so capitalist? :D

If you're starting from League Two, buy yourself a young team - ages of 18-21 or so, they are not so skilled yet but after 3-4 seasons you'll be in PL and they will be young but very good by then. Training is useless unless you really need a player in form after let's say an injury. Nothing we can do about scouting - needs must , we can't buy a rabbit in a hat, can we? :D

If you're starting from League Two, buy yourself a young team - ages of 18-21 or so, they are not so skilled yet but after 3-4 seasons you'll be in PL and they will be young but very good by then. Training is useless unless you really need a player in form after let's say an injury. Nothing we can do about scouting - needs must , we can't buy a rabbit in a hat, can we? :D

How do I know in which division I am? :lol:

I am searching for young players, but even some U21 cost 1kk or something...

How do I know in which division I am? :lol:

I am searching for young players, but even some U21 cost 1kk or something...

As a new team you directly go into the 4th division (League 2). You don't players with very high skill level. Just get players who are 20-21 and have a skill level around 5 and develop them. I see you have some very good but old players. Those will give a very high level of performance.

PS: I just sent you a challenge for a friendly.

As a new team you directly go into the 4th division (League 2). You don't players with very high skill level. Just get players who are 20-21 and have a skill level around 5 and develop them. I see you have some very good but old players. Those will give a very high level of performance.

PS: I just sent you a challenge for a friendly.

I desperatly need a defender, do i buy an expensive young talent (300-400k) or do I buy a couple of decent other players?

P.S: I accepted, be prepared! :lol:

Get one defender who is good (skill > 7) and old.

I placed a bid in one young and one old defender and a mid-aged great midfielder, lets see...

It will be a total of 800k! :D

EDIT: How do I remove the press notification?

I placed a bid in one young and one old defender and a mid-aged great midfielder, lets see...

It will be a total of 800k! :D

EDIT: How do I remove the press notification?

I have no idea :D The OCD part of me hates it also. Good luck with transfers and hopefully noone goes rambo with bidding on these players!

I have no idea :D The OCD part of me hates it also. Good luck with transfers and hopefully noone goes rambo with bidding on these players!

All my bids were successful!

I only payed 600k for them afterall, I am onto buying a 300k GK right now...

:)

All my bids were successful!

I only payed 600k for them afterall, I am onto buying a 300k GK right now...

:)

Give the game some time, especially if you get to Premier League. Worth it. All the banter, mind games, drama, season end where 3-4 teams are seperated by 2-3 points... good fun and takes 10 minutes per game tactic. When I started I took 1-2 old high skill but cheap players to every position (defence, midfield, GK and attack) and combine them with your 20-24 year olds (skills 4-6), play that balanced side and you'll have no problem getting up their skill (keep DV (development value) over 10, but even that doesn't assure getting +1 skill in the end of the season) and climbing the league ladder. I only use training when a player returns from injury and I need him to full power quick or before big games to boost my defence or attack.

I play Blue Ultras in the Premier League. Feel free to ask when you've got some questions and even a friendly if I play the two I've got planned already (can't have more then 2 planned friendlies)