Neven Subotić

chrismada9

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Signing new CB is a hard decision. We would need to bench £X0m signing or one of Ivanovic and Alex, both are great defenders. But we need cover.

I really feel sorry for Alex, he had Carvalho before him in the pecking order or he was injured, now when he is playing some great football he gets injured again.

So we have £17 million to spend ? Then we should to use this cash to buy someone of the like of Jesus Navas, Alexis Sanchez...

Jesus Navas is worth more than 17m.

His value is £23-30m, Sevilla will demand the world and everything in it for him.

Jesus Navas is worth more than 17m.

His value is £23-30m, Sevilla will demand the world and everything in it for him.

Yeah, I don't doubt of that. But my point is : we don't have a lot of money to spend. So instead of wasting it to buy a player we don't need right now, we better to use it to buy a player which we need. And if we buy Subotic for £17 million, we couldn't buy someone like Navas because I strongly doubt that we have £47 million to spend through this transfert window.

• 4 months later...
Next season we will be in the Champions League and I think that I will still play for Borussia. But my big dream is to play in England, I don't care where - maybe with Ivanovic at Chelsea or Vidic at Manchester United. It doesn't matter. I see myself in England.

http://www.metro.co.uk/sport/football/864220-nevan-subotic-has-eye-on-chelsea-or-manchester-united-future-transfer

I'd see him here anyday! He's a great talent. Imo chances are bigger of him wearing that ugly red from Manchester. Rudolph will try to bring him as a long term replacement for Vidic in next few season. I think he'll stay at Dortmund to play UCL.

Guest justin_3d

City will buy him!

City needs better defender right now more then anything.

And if City get them, it will be good business for them.

I'd say City are doing very, very well defensively. Kompany is easily one of the best defenders in the league, Kolarov is a grossly underrated left-back, and Lescott, Richards and Touré are not worse than any of United's defenders.

• 3 months later...
Guest justin_3d

Subotic maintains PL ambition

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11095_7176094,00.html

If Alex leaves we might go for him in the summer!

If we don't then it's fair to say the only other club that will get him is City. Cause United seems to be good with Defenders, Arsenal are too cheap to spend a lot, and Liverpool are no longer a top club.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You