Chelsea 2-0 Blackburn

BlueLion.

Titles are not won by winning all games with results like 7-0 or 8-0.It is pretty much impossible,but people don't realize that it is better to win 1-0 and have a good performance and continue a good run afterwards,rather than winning 7-0 and then drop points the next few games.

• Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Titles are not won by winning all games with results like 7-0 or 8-0.It is pretty much impossible,but people don't realize that it is better to win 1-0 and have a good performance and continue a good run afterwards,rather than winning 7-0 and then drop points the next few games.

:lol: I was just kidding

I know mate i wasn't referring to your post,just said it for the masses :smiliecap1:

Haha then we're on the same page ;)

But I agree with the overall message. It's like BlueLion said once, most of us were so spoilt by the big margin victories that we disregarded the 1's and 2's.. This season, most of those have woken up from it all :)

Ancelotti's words after a couple of our matches at the beginning of the season. :goodpost:

:cfc:

When i started watching Chelsea, we could not win at home to Blackburn for love nor money. But since Roman came we have a great record against them and after yesterdays confidence boost, i feel more confident about the game. Yes it was only managerless shit Ipswich Town but a win's a win and it was emphatic. I'll go for 3-0. It's time to surge

Edited by OllieCFC

I hope someone really goes in on that scum sack. On the borderline of fair because we don't need suspensions but ya know, he needs a good studs followed through challenge. Ess knows how to do them.

See how that cunt likes a double fucking fracture.

Edited by OllieCFC

Diouf would get his ass handed to him by the likes of Terry and Ivanovic if he tried any of his shitty tricks at the Bridge.

After the way Terry went after Cahill (after his challenge on Cech) - You couldn't be more right!

For me Carlo has to start with basically the same team. Why change a winning team especially when the players that will more than likely be brought in have been playing so poorly, but something tells me that there will be plenty of changes. One thing is for sure if Sturridge does not start then it is criminal.

Sturridge has scored a few now in cup games v lower league, with only bit parts in the league.

He really deserves a start to prove himself now and should start ahead of Kalou at least, though playing him instead of the Drog or Anelka is just as moral at the moment

Sturridge has scored a few now in cup games v lower league, with only bit parts in the league.

He really deserves a start to prove himself now and should start ahead of Kalou at least, though playing him instead of the Drog or Anelka is just as moral at the moment

Sturridge has always looked bright and it is crazy he hasn't got more starts, he deserves a run of least 5 games starting in the squad given what has been served up by the current forward line.