Chelsea 2-0 Blackburn

BlueLion.

• Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We should pick the same team as Ipswich (Possibly Cole in over PVA), show the likes of Essien and Drogba that if the dont start performing they will be dropped.

Line-up: Cech, Bossy, Brana, JT, Cole/PVA, Ramires, McEachran, Lampard, Kalou, Anelka, Sturridge.

Subs: Turnbull, Bruma, Cole/PVA, Essien, Malouda, Kakuta, Drogba.

Sturridge should start.

Sturridge better start! I reckon every time he plays, he gives us that speed in attack. Drogba needs some time on the bench. He's getting older now, and his decision making has been very poor recently. He isn't as strong up front as he used to be. But no player is able to hold the ball up like he can. only Drogba can do that.

Sturridge better start! I reckon every time he plays, he gives us that speed in attack. Drogba needs some time on the bench. He's getting older now, and his decision making has been very poor recently. He isn't as strong up front as he used to be. But no player is able to hold the ball up like he can. only Drogba can do that.

The thing is every time Sturridge gets a start he scores, he always scares when he starts in the FA cup and the champions league, the boy is a clear starter and he is a future centre forward for England next to Andy carol. He has pace and finishing ability and he can dribble, he is tactically naive sometimes but he is our young Defoe !

Ancelotti said: ‘My job is to choose the best team to play the game. Maybe sometimes there are some players who are not in good condition to play. This does not mean they are not important. I had some fantastic players in the past and they did not play every game.

‘McEachran is ready to start in the Premier League. He has confidence, personality and he is strong. You look at him and think he won’t be strong in the tackle but he was against Ipswich. He doesn’t lack anything.’

Asked whether he was willing to wield the axe and risk a dressing-room backlash, Ancelotti replied: ‘Yes, why not?’

The Italian is cautious by nature and has always valued experience but admits he is torn. ‘I have doubts up front and in midfield,’ he added.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1347299/Josh-McEachran-pressurises-Michael-Essien-Carlo-Ancelotti-threatens-change-Chelsea.html#ixzz1B3VQpq2A

:chai:

Ancelotti said: 'My job is to choose the best team to play the game. Maybe sometimes there are some players who are not in good condition to play. This does not mean they are not important. I had some fantastic players in the past and they did not play every game.

'McEachran is ready to start in the Premier League. He has confidence, personality and he is strong. You look at him and think he won't be strong in the tackle but he was against Ipswich. He doesn't lack anything.'

Asked whether he was willing to wield the axe and risk a dressing-room backlash, Ancelotti replied: 'Yes, why not?'

The Italian is cautious by nature and has always valued experience but admits he is torn. 'I have doubts up front and in midfield,' he added.

Read more: http://www.dailymail...l#ixzz1B3VQpq2A

:chai:

I read that and i think its great!! Carlo showing hes got some balls :carlo:

and the players deserve it

Ancelotti has said he could be removing Essien from the starting XI and putting in Josh McEachran for the Blackburn game?!

I don't know what to make of this :fainthv9:

why he hasnt been that great lately so why not give him a chance. hes been great when he has played

Play well, stay in the team. Don't play well, get dropped. That's how football should be. At the moment, Josh deserves a shot and Essien deserves the bench. If it doesn't work, can always change it.

I reckon the remainder of this season will be more of an experiment on who should be kept in the summer n who should get the fuck out.

I think its very risky in dropping Essien for Josh, Blackburn are very physical. The thing is though josh is a super talent and he is playing well at the minute so he should play ahead of players who are under performing !

Edited by Badboy