What Manager do you want in charge?

Shane

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I doubt that, every manager knows what he's getting into signing for a club like chelsea.

I just can't bare to see a new manager every fucking year again.

Here we go again..

Yeah, meh..

But i agree with you. Sacking him would not help. But he has to do something to change things, fast.

Carlo, the man for me.

Maybe he needs to tinker with the starting eleven or the tactic, but there was a reason he was brought into the club, and there's a reason why he should stay. We may not win the league this year, but whose to say we can't build the squad to win the league three times in a row in the next three season?

It is a matter of patience. It is January, the window is open and we can finally add the players we need to our squad to fight for CL place, and for the FA Cup.

Mourinho was a short-term manager. Bring him in for three years and see what he can win - make us into one of the European big boys.

Ancelotti is a long-term manager. The sort who will see periods like this, but also periods where we won the Double last year... (I think some people forget things easy).

A bit of continuity hasn't hurt Manchester United, has it?

Mourinho was a short-term manager. Bring him in for three years and see what he can win - make us into one of the European big boys.

Ancelotti is a long-term manager. The sort who will see periods like this, but also periods where we won the Double last year... (I think some people forget things easy).

Exactly.

You're a legend for saying this.

I still think we should stick with beyond the summer with Carlo, if he gets his transfers! If not then he might as well resign.

This is all RA's fault. I don't give a shit what anyone here says, since 2007, he's slowly ruined this club when it was almost perfect. Champions 05 and 06, FA Cup and Carling Cup winners 07 and then we start a tiny bit slow in the 07-08 season and he sacks Jose.

I hate saying Jose Mourinho's name, i absolutely hate it so much and i wish i could forget he exists but the fact of the matter is that if Roman had let Jose do his job in his own way, we would've won the fucking lot in 2008 and more in 09. Instead of 3 silver medals in 2008, we woulda had 3 gold ones without any doubt at all then maybe Jose coulda said thanks, i want a new challenge, i've done all i can.

Now in 2010, we have a great manager but once again, Jose is being a prick and not letting him do what he wants and smart arse gets rid of Wilkins and gives Carlo no money to spend and staff on that bench that have no passion or desire. Carlo has only done what he's been allowed to do, he's restricted and if i was him, i'd just walk. He's not getting any support and this run of results since mid november is looking like his fault when it is clearly not. This could all have been prevented with a few quality and experienced players.

This is all RA's fault. I don't give a shit what anyone here says, since 2007, he's slowly ruined this club when it was almost perfect. Champions 05 and 06, FA Cup and Carling Cup winners 07 and then we start a tiny bit slow in the 07-08 season and he sacks Jose.

I hate saying Jose Mourinho's name, i absolutely hate it so much and i wish i could forget he exists but the fact of the matter is that Roman he had let Jose do his job in his own way, we would've won the fucking lot in 2008 and more in 09. Instead of 3 silver medals in 2008, we woulda had 3 gold ones without any doubt at all then maybe Jose coulda said thanks, i want a new challenge, i've done all i can.

Now in 2010, we have a great manager but once again, Jose is being a prick and not letting him do what he wants and smart arse gets rid of Wilkins and gives Carlo no money to spend and staff on that bench that have no passion or desire. Carlo has only done what he's been allowed to do, he's restricted and if i was him, i'd just walk. He's not getting any support and this run of results since mid november is looking like his fault when it is clearly not. This could all have been prevented with a few quality and experienced players.

:clap:

I hate saying Jose Mourinho's name, i absolutely hate it so much and i wish i could forget he exists but the fact of the matter is that if Roman had let Jose do his job in his own way, we would've won the fucking lot in 2008 and more in 09. Instead of 3 silver medals in 2008, we woulda had 3 gold ones without any doubt at all then maybe Jose coulda said thanks, i want a new challenge, i've done all i can.

I stoped here.

Question: how is Ancelotti a long-term manager?

His Milan side was pretty much the same team the 9 years he spent there as a manager. The side became ancient and because of that the needed consistency to win the domestic league was not there. 1 league title in 9 years as a result. After he left, Milan had to buy a lot of players to replace the (most of the too old) starters and now they finally look like title contenders again.

The amount game time he gives to young players also show no indication of him being a long-term manager. If it was up to Ancelotti, we would be playing with the same side for the next five years. Just look at his ''Drogba can perform for another 3, 4 years'' statement and saying JT could have a career like Maldini.

I really don't see how he is like Fergie or Arsene.

And what's your point? Why bring in Carlo if he aint gonna help or support him? He's just a moneybags owner that is blind to the situation at Chelsea right now. It's January, the transfer window is open, you have what...£7b? Is that not enough? fuck me.