What Manager do you want in charge?

Shane

Do you really expect the youth to rescue our season? Remember the regeneration of the Arsenal team and how long it took?

What we need are a couple of quality, experienced signings who can push for places.

I never said that unsure.gif.

I said at least that way we get something out of this season. The likes of McEachran, Kakuta, Sturridge, PVA, Bruma playing more games and that way improving and getting experience is only a good thing for us in the long-term. Going out and start buying without a solid 'transferplan' is just another example of the short-term way of thinking that surrounds this club.

Nothing can save our domestic season imo.

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Claudio Ranieri

ranieribig1.jpg

Responsible for one of our greatest wins, the one against Arsenal.

A match were much Chelsea supporters will talk about for long times.

The year Ranieri came to Chelsea, he got players as Lampard, Gallas and Zenden.

One or two year later Abramovich came and bought players from all over the world.

Ranieri's English was always bad but now he had even more trouble to make himself understandable.

He placed seconds with this team and came at the 1/2 final of the Champions League.

Claudio Ranieri forever Blue!

I never said that unsure.gif.

I said at least that way we get something out of this season. The likes of McEachran, Kakuta, Sturridge, PVA, Bruma playing more games and that way improving and getting experience is only a good thing for us in the long-term. Going out and start buying without a solid 'transferplan' is just another example of the short-term way of thinking that surrounds this club.

Nothing can save our domestic season imo.

I know what you mean and it's a difficult balancing act, the current team is ageing and not performing yet Carlo has to get results in order to save his job because he is under so much pressure, therefore he is forced to use his best team. I'm sure if Carlo knew his job was secure (using Arsenal again as an example - Wenger would never get the sack) he would start planning for the long term.

I think after the game everyone is a bit nervous. Carlo should stay because we wont' find better coach in the mid of the season i guees, aslo i think it's all up to Roman if he cares more about CL than PL Carlo will stay. If Carlo love his jobe he should bring 2-3 players as a decent replacement for players who leave us in the summer last year.

I know what you mean and it's a difficult balancing act, the current team is ageing and not performing yet Carlo has to get results in order to save his job because he is under so much pressure, therefore he is forced to use his best team. I'm sure if Carlo knew his job was secure (using Arsenal again as an example - Wenger would never get the sack) he would start planning for the long term.

If the men we have been watching these past two, three months form our best team, we are in some deep shit.

Ah wouldn't you just love Robbie Di Matteo and Eddie Newton back as number 1 and 2. Not hugely named experienced coaches tho so there's no chance of it happening.

We need someone with Chelsea blood tho, this is ridiculous. This is the worst shit i've seen since 2001-2002 ish.

^ Oh FFS.

I'm not saying cause of Ancelotti's bad performances, that's not the question right? I'd like Ancelotti to stay at Chelsea, as long as Ferguson and Wanker are staying at Manchester and Arsenal. But I was very upset since Ranieri left and he'll always have a special place in my heart. Don't get me wrong mate.

I'm not saying cause of Ancelotti's bad performances, that's not the question right? I'd like Ancelotti to stay at Chelsea, as long as Ferguson and Wanker are staying at Manchester and Arsenal. But I was very upset since Ranieri left and he'll always have a special place in my heart. Don't get me wrong mate.

With the speed new posts are coming I'm not even sure that was pointed to you.

Anyway I'm not even taking part in this game. Have fun playing FM about managers..

doh.gifforgot about that.

Maybe the amount of money isn't as high as it was with Scolari.

I doubt that, every manager knows what he's getting into signing for a club like chelsea.

I just can't bare to see a new manager every fucking year again.

Here we go again..

CLOSE this Fucking thread! Carlo is World class, Abromovich would send this club into self destruction if he let go of Carlo. Blame the 11 that take the field everygame its up to them to get CFC results. I do have one criticism about CA and that he wont tinker with the Formation!