Thanks all fans Chelsea ..

Yasser

Hi

Happy evening for all ..

At the outset I thank all Chelsea fans to take them off the banner meant to Roman Abramovich and I mean this picture:

oBD77236.jpg

This is what we want, these signs must be deployed in the stadium management to know we will not stay satisfied with the development team!

I hope as well as the banners of support Carlo and supports to stay with the club, I'm worried that the fact of the Roman usual temerity in its decisions and away from Chelsea's Carlo .. !

Welcome to all my hope all of you! We can work to force the administration of sign new deal player and we can also keep Carlo by singing to him or the banners of his these things will help the players and the team and the coach a lot .. !

All my hope all of you ..

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We should rather make a banner "Anelka, move ya ass or GTFO !"

The same goes for the other players.

The fact that this is what I want! Anelka stupid player in every sense of the word!

Should move away from us ..

We should have banners saying Thank You Roman!

What do thank the Roman (now)?! In the past, yes, worth every Thanksgiving and appreciation

But now the situation is different, he became stupid decisions always come out early in the sale of players such as Ballack at the end of the dimensions and Wilkins!!

We do not know what he would do in Carlo and forgotten that he did not provide any support for Carlo through the signing of new players ..

But it is the playersthat go out in the shirt and should perform!

They are not Roman, they are individuals that should make a team. A team that won the double last season and was scoring for fun. Roman isn't some kind of machine with the ideaology of totalitarianism, he wants to try and make the club the best, and to make a step forward you might have to take two steps back. He is a human and made a mistake, far enough. But, it really comes down to the eleven players that are paid to go out and win matches - not Carlo, and not Roman.

Interesting...

Banners like that aint gonna help, but he (roman) just needs to realise that we need players and the right coaches and the fact that decisions like getting rid of Mourinho and Wilkins aren't gonna benefit the club in any way but have an adverse effect instead.

Get the right staff, get the right players, keep the right staff and keep the right players and when players move on for one reason or another, replace them with players that we need. He's lacking in this area but we have to trust that he knows what he's doing.

03 Took over, paid our debts, gave us loads of money

04 Premiership Runners Up

04 UCL semi

05 Carling Cup

05 Premiership

05 UCL semi

05 Community Shield

06 Premiership

06 FA Cup Semi

07 Carling Cup

07 UCL Semi

07 FA Cup

07 Premiership Runners Up

08 Carling Cup Finalists

08 Premiership Runners UP

08 UCL Finalists

09 Community Shield

09 FA Cup

09 UCL semi

10 Premiership

10 FA Cup

It's not been a bad half a dozzen years with the Russian. He's made some errors yes, like everyone does but he's still our owner and we gonna trust him. Yes, we want improvements but at the end of the day, it's all up to him.

Interesting...

Banners like that aint gonna help, but he (roman) just needs to realise that we need players and the right coaches and the fact that decisions like getting rid of Mourinho and Wilkins aren't gonna benefit the club in any way but have an adverse effect instead.

Get the right staff, get the right players, keep the right staff and keep the right players and when players move on for one reason or another, replace them with players that we need. He's lacking in this area but we have to trust that he knows what he's doing.

03 Took over, paid our debts, gave us loads of money

04 Premiership Runners Up

04 UCL semi

05 Carling Cup

05 Premiership

05 UCL semi

05 Community Shield

06 Premiership

06 FA Cup Semi

07 Carling Cup

07 UCL Semi

07 FA Cup

07 Premiership Runners Up

08 Carling Cup Finalists

08 Premiership Runners UP

08 UCL Finalists

09 Community Shield

09 FA Cup

09 UCL semi

10 Premiership

10 FA Cup

It's not been a bad half a dozzen years with the Russian. He's made some errors yes, like everyone does but he's still our owner and we gonna trust him. Yes, we want improvements but at the end of the day, it's all up to him.

Certainly, I do not want to go out to Roman or other no no no

But I want to know that we need to sign new players, you must show him to know this very well ..

Generally I want one thing achieved is to bring new players and keep Carlo this thing will help the team a lot ..

Do not forget that the holding company, Chelsea limited ( now Fordstam Limited) , who owns Chelsea FC, still has an outstanding loan amount of 726 mp, owed to Roman. The loan is interest free but NOT written off. it is repayable if Abramovich gives 18 months' notice.