Wolves vs Chelsea

BlueLion.

Firstly the game, we had 4 decent opportunies with Kalouless missing 2, Missalouda 1 and finally the Anelka miss at the end and not too mention Drogba hit the post so for a change we actually created chances to win the game!

Those that are not blaming Ancelotti also are simply naive as he has as much to do with this poor run as the players. Not once has he decided to make changes to personnel that are playing shite, Kalou, Mikel, and Malouda have been poor for weeks, Drogba not far behind but has a slight excuse, joining that lot are Essien who is not been himself and A Cole is having his poorest season since he has been with us. Most of them should of been dropped to the bench at different times to shake them up and make them realise they are not ammuned from the chop, Jose or Ferguson would of got to the bottom of the rot 5/6 games ago by making changes and therefore ensuring the players start giving their all, Ancelotti has to do the same and hopefully after Sundays game when the ypounger players have performed he can drop some ego's.

Ancelotti stated that the young players were ready at the start of the season so why not bloody well use them! Sturridge is far superior to Kalouless but never gets a start, Kakuta is a future star and should be given a run ahead of Malouda, Van Aanholt imho is ready now and i hope he gets in on Sunday as this will give Cole a huge jolt, MacEachran will be some player and has the one thing lacking in our side at the mo and thats vision but he needs time to develop but still should be given a game or 2, Bruma impressed me on Sunday but is a tad unfortunate as JT and Ivanovich along with Cech are the only players with credit but i believe Bruma could be better utilised at right back which has been our nemesis for a few years now.

Ancelotti doesn't know how to change things like Jose could but those of you who state that a formation change wouldn't make difference are also wrong - he had to change things last season when Essien, Mikel, Kalouless, and particularly Drogba were at the African nations cup, we were a totally different side when Anelka played up top on his own so Ancelotti can do it but for some reason is lost for ideas and he MUST shoulder some of the blame, he needs time and we need stability so i hope the club give him some money to buy a couple of quality players to improve the squad but i also hope he starts using our talented younger players who are bursting at the gut to play.

• Replies 407
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Firstly the game, we had 4 decent opportunies with Kalouless missing 2, Missalouda 1 and finally the Anelka miss at the end and not too mention Drogba hit the post so for a change we actually created chances to win the game!

Those who believe that we controlled the game and were creative are naive. At the end of the game only score matters. They scored one and we scored none, because we didn't create much.

OVERPAYED MORE LIKE....

Every fucking footballer is overpayed. Are we going to moan about what the society has come to on a Chelsea forum?

God this must be more retarded than blaming RW's sacking or injuries.

FC WOLVERHAMPTON WANDERERS VS FC CHELSEA LONDON 1:0

goalkeeper: cech

defense: bosingwa - ivanovic - terry - cole

midfield: essien - lampard - ramires (sturridge 70min.)

attack: kalou (anelka 64min.) - Drogba - malouda (kakuta 77min.)

damn.. we lost another premier league game and this vs wolves, unbelivable, this can´t go on this way!!

damn.. i miss my african john obi mikel in the lineup, i hope john obi mikel is not injured!!

cool.. branislav ivanovic is back after suspension in the lineup, this are great news!!

FC WOLVERHAMPTON WANDERERS VS FC CHELSEA LONDON 1:0

goalkeeper: cech

defense: bosingwa - ivanovic - terry - cole

midfield: essien - lampard - ramires (sturridge 70min.)

attack: kalou (anelka 64min.) - Drogba - malouda (kakuta 77min.)

damn.. we lost another premier league game and this vs wolves, unbelivable, this can´t go on this way!!

damn.. i miss my african john obi mikel in the lineup, i hope john obi mikel is not injured!!

cool.. branislav ivanovic is back after suspension in the lineup, this are great news!!

Does this guy have severe OCD?

Those who believe that we controlled the game and were creative are naive. At the end of the game only score matters. They scored one and we scored none, because we didn't create much.

What game were you watching or were on on Mars when this game was being played? We created 4 decent scoring opportunies none of which were difficult to take but as ever they are falling to poxy Kalouless who cant hit a barn door, Malouda AND Anelka also should of scored and that is partly why we have been losing are way recently.

Where in my post did i say or believe we controlled the game? What i did say was that we CREATED 4 decent chances and also hit the post and the fact you didn't see those chances tells me you obviously didn't watch the game or you dont have Scooby Doo?