Wolves vs Chelsea

BlueLion.

Dont get the big shock. It was obvious since the goal went in that we were gana loose and Wolves deserved it. They needed it and got it. And we're fucked. 5 behind arsenal now. New manager nah still have the same players. Just change it carlo!

• Replies 407
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am usually the one that is optimistic and always find a good thing in a bad result.But losing to the last team is a disgrace,we are the current Champions and all of our players are fit.Why the fuck did they stopped playing?

Lads lets face it we hit rock bottom tonight.

Still 0 shot from Anelka.

He's one of the reason that why our wingback cross never reach anyone in the box, striker who always stand in the same line as defensive midfield

Edit : And I just check for anelka stat last 7 games

This is TRUTH !!!

Last 7 games anelka has 6 chances to shot and in that 6 chances only 1 was shot on goal !!! make 0 score

OMG !!!

Normally optimistic, looking for positives, keeping faith, etc..

but tonight was just dismally poor. Only a handful of players looked like showing commitment.

What just about summed it up was Ashley Cole taking about a minute to throw a ball, eventually pinged for "time wasting" and we concede possession.

Only the sight of Malouda looking despondently desperate and upset over the performance kept me being sane.

every single team in premier league knows our tactics.. we're playing the same at every match.

We need a change... Ancelotti has no fault, the players are.. i dunno, sth is happening and it's bad.

We'll be like liverfool.

*sorry if I made any grammar mistakes but I'm tired and very pissed.

Yeah fair play to Wolves. They needed the points more than us, but the character and desire THEY showed should have been mirrored by our boys. No-one really wanted it yesterday, even Terry seemed resigned to the fact the league seems all but lost.

Thats what really got to me -the obvious lack of commitment. Though I think this is over emphasised and highlighted by the lack of tactical nous being eluded from the bench.

Not blaming Ancelloti -he looks a poor lost soul with no help.

Gourlay, Buck, Abramovich - they need to take a good fucking look at themselves and what they've done with this corporate transformation. You cant just sack people willy nilly and think all the answers lay in expanding the megastore.

Our biggest problem is when a team plays a 4-3-3 like us the wingers HAVE to try their best to beat their man and get as close to the by-line as possible and whip in crosses. At the moment this isnt happening. Anleka and Malouda are awsome players but just dont have the sprinting power like for example bale,lennon,Nani ect. and KALOU cant be trusted lol! Cant wait till Gael gets a few starts under his belt his pace will be a breath of fresh air.

^ Yea we crossed alot yesterday but most of the time it was from deep. KaLOU,sturridge and Anelka pull inside all the time but just arnt showing the quality to realease a effective shot on target!

every single team in premier league knows our tactics.. we're playing the same at every match.

We need a change... Ancelotti has no fault, the players are.. i dunno, sth is happening and it's bad.

We'll be like liverfool.

*sorry if I made any grammar mistakes but I'm tired and very pissed.

Hi mate, may i use your signature? great pic...

FFS!

Does anyone actually believe that our players suddenly stopped caring when November stepped in?

Our players are OVERPLAYED and that has affected their performances which destroyed their morale.

I can see some blaming "lack of commitment" if this season turns out to be a real disaster.