Essien Lampard

Sturridge Drogba Malouda

If he isn't:

Cech

Ivanovic Essien Terry Cole

Mikel

Kakuta Lampard

Sturridge Drogba Malouda

kakuta over mceachran.......surely not.........

To the people thinking le Kak or Josh will play... seriously? In the biggest match of the season? Ancelotti... gamble with the youth? I think not!

Well that certainly isn't going to happen, and with Lamps back in the 11 the team basically picks itself:

........................................Cech...................................

Paulo...........Ivanovic................Terry...............Cole

.........................................Mikel...................................

.....................Essien....................Lampard...............

...Anelka........................Drogba..................Malouda

Considering his effect on the Community Shield game this is almost as good as Lampard's return.

Not at all. We played at about 50% capacity and Utd had decided to take that game extremely serious and were fired up. Our midfield didn't even bother to close him down which is why he had a good game.

In a serious match his old age and lack of running ability would have been great for us. He would have been reduced to making nasty tackles out of frustration like he has been so many times against us. He should have been sent off at Old Trafford last season after committing plenty of fouls but somehow he only escaped with a yellow.

Well that certainly isn't going to happen, and with Lamps back in the 11 the team basically picks itself:

........................................Cech...................................

Paulo...........Ivanovic................Terry...............Cole

.........................................Mikel...................................

.....................Essien....................Lampard...............

...Anelka........................Drogba..................Malouda

To be fair I dont dislike Anelka, But seriously theres got to be someone sitting on the bench thinking 'fuck Anelka is slowing the ball down, Give me a go' (Kakuta,Sturridge,Kalou ect ect). We look to predictable I can only wish CA takes a little bit of a gamble. Up BLUES and 3 points!

To the people thinking le Kak or Josh will play... seriously? In the biggest match of the season? Ancelotti... gamble with the youth? I think not!

And to be honest, he will be right to not to do gambles with the youths... Kakuta and McEachran will just be destroyed by Vidic, Fletcher and co... The only young man who can make it, it's Sturrdige.

Ancelotti seriously needs to consider bringing Sturridge on at half-time if Anelka is having a bad day. To me, Anelka is very tired at the moment, but Ancelotti seems to be playing him because he knows it only takes Anelka a second to come alive and create the winning goal or score it, and he is not a gambling man, especially in high stakes matches. Similarly he seems reluctant to withdraw any of his front three regardless of how they are playing. If Malouda/Anelka/Drogba are playing shite, he needs to be quick in his substitutions and not throw on Kalou and Sturridge with 10 minutes left.

However, I think Frank will galvanise the attack tomorrow and we'll see a different Chelsea.