Chelsea vs Manchester United

BlueLion.

Could be a difficult one to rearrange this, as United have to rearrange a game against Blackpool to before we play this.

Us and United being out of the Carling Cup probably will mean a midweek January rearrangement though, and if not, it'll probably be kept til right at the end of the season.

Looking at Uniteds fixtures, the Blackpool game will probably be rearranged for the 9-16 Jan.

They could then possibly play this game between the 16-22nd Jan.

Those dates also suit Blackpool and us.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LMAO

The Daily Mail is criticising us for calling off our match, when Ipswich could put there's on. Even Harry Redknapp had something to say.. Do they have a point?

Just read that, the picture of the webcam thats been the same all year with the caption

"Was this Stamford Bridge on Saturday? It was according to a webcam sited at the club, appearing to show that the heaters had done their job"

:lol: Fools.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1339878/Why-Chelsea-v-Manchester-United-called--Ipswich-managed-beat-freezing-conditions.html

LMAO

The Daily Mail is criticising us for calling off our match, when Ipswich could put there's on. Even Harry Redknapp had something to say.. Do they have a point?

LMFAO at the comments..jesus christ! Thought be common sense why..guess not! The heaters done their job inside..yeh dont think theres heating under the pavements

Nah course they dont.They'd probably like the ole 'fan to sue someone after slipping over' story

Ipswich was mental! They had to stop for 10 minutes to clear the lines and pretty obvious that it'd been called off had they not been 3-0 at half time.God knows what time the fans got home.Some bloke went to Arsenal from Stoke.Got there just as they called it off and got back home at 11.

Spurs game is off anyway so why Redknapp having a go.Yeh its away at West Brom but still

I love this campaign anti-Chelsea which is led by the newspapers (especially by the daily mail...)... Out to 9 games, only 2 have been played, but the media wonder why Chelsea has postponed their game...

...For exemple, newspapers say there was not enough snow to postpone the game... So why the fuck don't they do the same article on Arsenal ? Unless proven otherwise, they are also based in the same town that us...

I love this campaign anti-Chelsea which is led by the newspapers (especially by the daily mail...)... Out to 9 games, only 2 have been played, but the media wonder why Chelsea has postponed their game...

...For exemple, newspapers say there was not enough snow to postpone the game... So why the fuck don't they do the same article on Arsenal ? Unless proven otherwise, they are also based in the same town that us...

Why do you bother with that crap?

I've been getting all my Chelsea news only from various forums, blogs and twitter for some tme now and haven't looked back.

Ferdinand moaning on twiiter about ManUtds fixture pile up -oh so it doesnt affect Chelsea then ? probably on drugs again.

..and why oh why are the Man Utd fans moaning - most of them are in Surrey anyway....

I know!! Just read in the Daily Mail.What a prick!

Just as stupid as the fan on 606 going on 'oh Sunderland game is going on' yes its also sunny and not snowing up there!

Not down to us anyway! Down to police and local people really,doubt they wanted horses slipping everywhere and 40,000 fans have a slide around

That and trains are buggered.And we called it off the day before so those few real life Man U fans from up North apprantly they exsist wouldnt have to get half way down and hear the news.Some poor bloke from Stoke got to Cockfosters,heard the game was called off and got back to Stoke about 11 at night..

Makes me laugh! Yes it was called off on the Sunday but so was West Brom...and some other game...

I know!! Just read in the Daily Mail.What a prick!

Just as stupid as the fan on 606 going on 'oh Sunderland game is going on' yes its also sunny and not snowing up there!

Not down to us anyway! Down to police and local people really,doubt they wanted horses slipping everywhere and 40,000 fans have a slide around

That and trains are buggered.And we called it off the day before so those few real life Man U fans from up North apprantly they exsist wouldnt have to get half way down and hear the news.Some poor bloke from Stoke got to Cockfosters,heard the game was called off and got back to Stoke about 11 at night..

Makes me laugh! Yes it was called off on the Sunday but so was West Brom...and some other game...

It's even funnier that they don't realise it's not Chelsea's call.. It's the Premier League + Local council + the Met police.