Man up!

BlueLion.

If we'd have been well and truly humped, á la Sunderland all over again, I'd tend to agree with some of the comments I'm seeing.

The fact of the matter is we were unlucky today. I believe today was 'one of those days' and we were desparately unfortunate not to get something from the game. We deserved at least a point today and were totally dominant. That's the best I've seen us play away from home since the Wigan match, but we've been undone by the shot they had.

Crisis talk is premature. It's still only November. So anyone saying that today we have just lost the title ought to stop before they make themselves look stupid.

I'm not denying how bad results have been recently. Three losses in four games - equating to three points from twelve - is relegation form. But the performance today was very good in my eyes, all we've done is fail to score. Drogba hit the post and forced the save of the season so far out of Foster, plus numerous other saves he made. We were simply unlucky today, and regardless of their defensive display and all the plaudits they will get from the United- and Arsenal-loving BBC, the better team lost today. Only one side tried to attack all game and that quite clearly was us.

Put it this way - we've been fucking shite over the last month or so yet we're still top of the league. A couple of back-to-back wins and we can put this shit month behind us.

Now its time to stop feeling sorry for ourselves, beat Zilina into submission, and then go to Newcastle and win. This last week will be one to forget, that's for sure. But premature talk of United winning the title and us having thrown it away is incredible in my opinion! This is a blip - we had one last December, remember? Keep the faith and everything will come good again.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Agreed. I said somewhere SAF should enjoy number 19. That was a knee-jerk reaction to what I'd witness. We're not at that stage yet.

But something is very wrong at the club. I've said quite a few things today in anger, but I do maintain the point that until Lampard comes back, we should get used to seeing this kind of stuff. (Blank bullets)

B'Ham was never gana be an easy game either way.And unlike last week,we got our act together and didnt have a parting defence..okay that was after the first goal but hey.And we looked bothered this time! We were just unlucky.They parked the bus and paid off.We didnt kinda shrug things off we tried bloody hard! So least thats an improvement on last Sunday

Just dont get why when teams mess up so do we! Had Arsenal won today we'd probably won as well.Just a pain thing!!

And no one got injured horrah!!!

And we're at the top end of the table rather the bottom :D

Guys Guys Guys, Its been a Truly Bad Mo-vember But We still in 1st maybe not in the best form but staying top is all that counts. We have sooooo much Quality but if we dont use our enthusiastic youngsters then why even put them on the bench? The Zilina game couldnt come at a better time, give our old timers a break and let our next generation show their quality! I seriously rate Sturridge and I think hes got alota goals in him. COME on CHELSEA!

One thing i don't get is, why does Carlo not rate Bruma that much?

He played a right back instead of him, we loss 3-0, we then played a defender who requires surgery and we lose 1-0, why doesn't Carlo just give the lad one game?

If he wants to risk Alex to have a worse injury then that surely is going to be a bigger problem in the future, where we already have our captain and top center back injured!

I think in the summer, hell in January, we need to do something with our medical team because the amount of time for Lamps itself is ridiculous and the amount of options we could have if certain players wasn't injured is really worrying.

One thing i don't get is, why does Carlo not rate Bruma that much?

He played a right back instead of him, we loss 3-0, we then played a defender who requires surgery and we lose 1-0, why doesn't Carlo just give the lad one game?

If he wants to risk Alex to have a worse injury then that surely is going to be a bigger problem in the future, where we already have our captain and top center back injured!

I think in the summer, hell in January, we need to do something with our medical team because the amount of time for Lamps itself is ridiculous and the amount of options we could have if certain players wasn't injured is really worrying.

The game against United in December dictates my reaction to that.

In a weird sense. That would be the perfect time to play ManUtd. Hopefully by 12th December (Tottenham at home), we'll have Lampard, Essien, Terry (who may turn into a bit of a Ledley King with his injury) & Alex. Then we should see the kind of football we've seen at the "honeymoon stage" of winning the Premier League.

Im just shocked By our dismal form

Here comes the man united fucking suck up parade And if i hear the stupid quotes like

Romans empire falling

SUPER WAYNE COMING BACK

United undefeated X 90033I4342354352345345345435354 Times

I will Fucking snap And clobber the person standing next to me

Gah im writing this in Anger.

gotta chill

Im just shocked By our dismal form

Here comes the man united fucking suck up parade And if i hear the stupid quotes like

Romans empire falling

SUPER WAYNE COMING BACK

United undefeated X 90033I4342354352345345345435354 Times

I will Fucking snap And clobber the person standing next to me

Gah im writing this in Anger.

gotta chill

It's not this game alone tho is it, we've lost 3/4 which is absolutely unheard of for us. We were good yeah, just like the 2nd half against Liverpool but just like then, we did everything but score.

3 defeats in 4

7 goals in 9 games

5 games already we've failed to score in, only 1 last season.

It's not a crisis but it would be if Lampard, Essien and JT were all out for 6 months. We're still top, god only knows how, but we are. I understand the point of the thread fully, but this isn't the work of 1 or 2 games and it's not even december yet. Ok so you have stated those points above but it is worrying to see what happens when key players are missing. Our players have got to be strong now and prove why they wear the badge and play for our great club. It's got to be a sudden impact and improvement now.