Newcastle vs Chelsea

BlueLion.

Why? You can replace the words with what you would prefer if you like <3

Calling someone a retard is not on, that condition is nothing to make fun of or laugh about. I'd prefer being called whatever cuss word you can come up with other than that. Peace.

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You obviously would mind it if someone near you suffered from it. But hey it's the internet, people can call you a retard if they want.

Indeed, you need to be more hardened to mere words, my GF's younger sister has problems, does that make me want to beat up everyone around that says a word? No. whistling.gif Do you think SHE wants to do that? No. whistling.gif

I have to say, even though its been a bad day for us... what a fucking brilliant day of football!

MOTD will be great today, record number of goals scored in a 20 team league!

Yeh reports of more snow up there..rather get it over and done with.And with fxitures being as close as they are..probably end up playing this in March or something daft.

Hope we can play, essien vs Everton would be nice please sir....

Indeed, you need to be more hardened to mere words, my GF's younger sister has problems, does that make me want to beat up everyone around that says a word? No. whistling.gif Do you think SHE wants to do that? No. whistling.gif

I give up. But others might not be as tolerant as you :)

Seeing as Everton got murdered at home, they're gonna look for a win at SB >_>

Having essien tame cahill and co would definately help.

Essien better have the best season of his career, seems like he owes us if you ask me! lol

The biggest problem will be fans getting to the game, hopefully the pitch is fine and we can spank em...need a win :/

35 goals in 8 EPL matches. Amazing. This is football! Not that fucking overrated event called "El Clasico".

Our main opponent are still Manure, even tough Arsenal play good football at the moment. The Arsene's "forever kids" will fail as soon as possible, like they do every season.

If we win tommorow, we are back in business. Come on Chelsea!