Newcastle vs Chelsea

BlueLion.

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really feel sorry for sturridge, every time he starts he scores or makes a vital impact. Sturridge is a quality young player who is a brilliant finisher with pace and control. Any other player who plays that well gets rewarded next game with a start. How is he supposed to gain confidence if he is just benched Everytime he plays well ??????

If he played from now until the end of the season and scored 3 goals, would you be happy?

He still needs to be weaned into the team, you have to remember, the squad have been together a long time and it's hard to get a look in

Sturridge HAS to start this game. If Ancelotti has any back bone and is not scared to bench one of the egos, then he will play him.

I agree with you, he was mindblowing against Zilina, so hopefully we will get the best out of him today. It would at least stop Swansea sniffing around him

I really feel sorry for sturridge, every time he starts he scores or makes a vital impact. Sturridge is a quality young player who is a brilliant finisher with pace and control. Any other player who plays that well gets rewarded next game with a start. How is he supposed to gain confidence if he is just benched Everytime he plays well ??????

Yup, so sad. He's probably wondering what miracles he has to perform to get a start. He's a better player than Kalou but still Salomon gets to start.

For me Kalou will never be more than a good squad player and great impact sub. It will take a miracle for him to grow out into a Chelsea star. Sturridge on the other hand keeps showing he has something special about him and really can grow out into a Chelsea star. Sadly for him, his coach is an experience lover (quality > experience !).

1 Petr Cech

17 Jose Bosingwa

2 Branislav Ivanovic

33 Alex

3 Ashley Cole

7 Ramires

12 John Mikel Obi

15 Florent Malouda

21 Salomon Kalou

11 Didier Drogba ©

39 Nicolas Anelka

Subs: 22 Ross Turnbull, 19 Paulo Ferreira, 43 Jeffrey Bruma, 38 Patrick van Aanholt, 46 Josh McEachran, 44 Gael Kakuta, 23 Daniel Sturridge.

Krul; Simpson, Campbell, Taylor, José Enrique; Routledge, Guthrie, Tiote, Gutiérrez; Ameobi ©, Carroll.

Subs: Perch, Kadar, Ranger, Soderberg, Best, Smith, Lovenkrands.