Top Posters In This Topic

My Dream

Cech

Bosingwa - Bruma - Ivanovic - Van Aanholt

Mikel

McEachran - Essien

Kalou - Sturridge - Kakuta

Chelsea 3-0 Zilina.

Goals from Kakuta & McEachran. Honourable mentions for Kalou's assits and Van Aanholt's similarities to Ashley Cole.

..If only.

My Dream

Cech

Bosingwa - Bruma - Ivanovic - Van Aanholt

Mikel

McEachran - Essien

Kalou - Sturridge - Kakuta

:) I really want to see Sturridge get his chance at (ST) And I recon Essien and Josh playing alongside one another for a full 90 minutes would = Artistry.

That Team could cause some hectic damage

I really hope Kakuta starts.

As a goalkeeper myself, I've never understood why people say goalkeepers need a rest.

Actually considering the amount of work he's done recently to save us from embarrassment, maybe he does :lol:

But in all seriousness, resting a goalkeeper? Football is more about the mental aspect than the physical side for a goalkeeper, and the finest way to hone that mental prowess is to play game after game after game. There is no harm in Cech playing and indeed captaining the side on Tuesday, especially since he will have the rest of the week to prepare for the Newcastle game.

Josh is going to play as a holding midfielder, that is what carlo has said. Josh will be wasted in that position in my opinion.

I will guess, but i think that is good for his development, he will have plenty of ball posession.