Chelsea vs Spartak

BlueLion.

For the bad points :

- We need to improve our finishing : Kalou and Sturridge... How on earth could have you miss the 4-0 ?! Let Iva show you how to score a goal :eyebrows:

- Nobody knows how to shoot a free kick... Franck, come back please !

For the good points, everything has been already said.

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cool ... my Africans Anelka and Drogba score

Cool ... Ivanovic score

Damn ... I miss my African Bosingwa ... is there any injury news?

Damn ... I miss my assist and goal scorer Lampard, is there any injury news?

laugh.gif

Hey, that's Tommy's job :rolleyes:.

- Nobody knows how to shoot a free kick... Franck, come back please !

Not just free-kicks, even corners, unless they are taken by Yuri. Otherwise I am seriously pissed off when I see Drogba or Anelka taking a corner. But what's even worse when Drogba takes a set-piece almost from the half-line! Why on earth

Dodgy start but got there in the end.Shame to concede..Cech werent happy with the extra bloke but hey didnt cost in the end just been nice...

Spartak fans..defintly outsung us.Way more livley but does always seem that way anyway in European nights.Them and their flag though seems to like getting that out often..and the ones who threw their scarfs when Chels scored lol! And the pitch invader..he just kinda strolled along then fell over lol.Bizare

But yeh knock out stages..tickets in the Shed £54 something daft.Werent that bad tonight,first half anyway kinda decent atmopshere,up and down really.

Least we're through.Good place to be seeing as fixtures just start to pile on

FC CHELSEA LONDON VS FC SPARTAK MOSCOW 4:1

goalkeeper: cech

defense: ferreira - ivanovic - alex - cole

midfield: ramires - mikel (mceachran 68min.) - zhirkov

attack: anelka (kakuta 75min.) - Drogba (sturridge 75min.) - kalou

cool.. we won another 3 important champions league points home at the stamford bridge vs spartak moscow!!

cool.. my africans nicolas anelka & didier Drogba scored!!

cool.. branislav ivanovic scored 2 goals, branislav ivanovic scored after 1 year again in the champions league!!

cool.. my african ramires is back after injury in the lineup, this are great news!!

damn.. i miss my africans jose bosingwa, michael essien & florent malouda in the lineup, are there any injury news??

damn.. i miss our captain john terry in the lineup, are there any injury news??

damn.. i miss my assist & goalscorer frank lampard in the lineup, are there any injury news??