Chelsea vs Spartak

BlueLion.

Brilliant second half performance.

Ivanovic at fault for Spartak goal but got back the MoM for me for scoring his second. Another great cameo performance from McEarhan, makes me wonder how superb he would be if he actually started a game. Sturridge was another brilliant performer who came on and should have finished that goal. Ramires played good aswell, and should have scored. Kakuta did enough for me also.

Overall, the Chelsea we want/need to win the CL came out in the second half, now here hoping we can start some youngsters in the next CL game.

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Too bad we ended up conceding, although it wasn't deserved.

12 points.

Even though 5 goals were scored, game wasn't anything special. And we played a very poor first half. Individual qualities brought us this victory.

We really need to improve our play! Let's hope Frank's fit for Liverpool.

Tough choice for Ancelotti. Ivanovic or Alex next to Terry? Or maybe José's still ill and won't make the game.

Soaked up pressure well in the first half and got them tired. Finished them off in the 2nd.

Good games by most and I can only think of either Zhirkov or Ramires being average. Ivan my MoM,can't beat scoring two goals as a CB.

Kalou had a good game, he rarely does that as a starter so that's an improvement. Good enough performances by the kids, Kakuta had his usual flash and Josh was tidy and confident.

That was brilliant everythig i wanted to see in a game. Sturridge and kakuta seriously had the bit between their teeth when they come on. Josh was tidy and confident and ramires's and mikel's long range passing was just sublime.

Anelka has 4 CL goals with 6 attempts on target,makes you wonder why he switched to a "creator".

well, 5 CL goals which makes it even better lol

he scored in every single CL group stage game so far