Blackburn vs Chelsea

BlueLion.

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We need to continue with winning ways. They is going to be a very tough game. We seem to struggle there as of late but i think if we attack like we have been as of late we can do the job! Plus we are going to have fresh legs for this one!

Im more confident that we can put away this bunch of cloggers

Same. No midweek game in the Carling Cup so the players can get a rest after Moscow/Wolves. Hopefully a few returning from injury hopefully (Alex + Ramires) to improve the match squad.

I initially thought a draw. But I think this time we can have them. Last season we didn't play well because our defence let us down, and let's not forget this was like the 2nd game after the Terry scandal so the team morale was a bit off.

This time, we're lucky, the fixture has come when we're on form and winning comfortably (ish) so I think we'll win this. Mind you, I don't think it'll be the most entertaining of matches.

Same. No midweek game in the Carling Cup so the players can get a rest after Moscow/Wolves. Hopefully a few returning from injury hopefully (Alex + Ramires) to improve the match squad.

Who did we go out of that to?Was it Blackburn?Complete blank!!