Blackburn vs Chelsea

BlueLion.

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm Liverpool beat them at Ewood Park with ease today. We should be able to that as well but we'll just need to step our game from the last weeks.

They're a different proposition when at Ewood Park, however. We saw that with the two draws there last season. I still think we should win, however.

The game was at Ewood Park ;)

It was at Anfield.

:lol: Newcastle United.. 4-3.

Hahaha duno where got Blackburn from..thinkiing of last year..same comp wrong year lol

Dont think Liverpool beat them with that much ease..2-1...not exactly a massive walk over.They're defence was strongish...

Keep up the pressure and defend as we have been..glad to get this one out the way!

Yeah and that's a very hard question to answer. But since we're playing Blackburn, I would go for Alex. Branislav can use the rest as well.

Yeah same. We need to put out a very physically strong team, since Blackburn are one too. While Ivanovic is strong himself, Alex would be a better option (I hope he gives Diouf a right nightmare)

I'd rather start with Kalou. He is lively upfront and tbh Anelka has been pissing me off lately with lack of pace.

Cech

Bos - Alex - JT - Ash

Mikel

Essien - Malouda

Kalou - Drogba - Zhirkov

like the team youve picked but dont knock Nic he rarely wastes a ball.

like the team youve picked but dont knock Nic he rarely wastes a ball.

Anelka really slows down the play sometimes. He dwells on the ball a bit too much when he should be looking to run at defenders. Even against Wolves, his only meaningful contribution was the pass to Zhirkov in the build up to the first goal. Was a passenger for the rest of the time. But I'm pretty sure Carlo will start him over Kalou so meh ...