Chelsea vs Newcastle

BlueLion.

Chelsea vs Newcastle  

48 members have voted

1. 1. What will be the full-time result?

• Chelsea victory
    • Newcastle victory
    • Score draw
    • Goalless draw
  2. 2. Will Ancelotti risk playing his stars with Man City the following weekend?

• Replies 580
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Will be interesting to see what team is put out by Carlo. Caertainly Kakuta and Sturridge will start, as will Bruma i imagine. If he is determined to use this to blood our youngsters then surely Van Aanholt and McEachran will also start. But we do want to progress in this cup to give more chances to these young players. Lets be honest, we are not taking much of a risk by playing these lads, they are top class and more than capable of holding their own.

Will be there any stream? because these early Carling Cup games used to be without it. And that would be a big shame, considering the potential line-up.

No doubt there will be streams mate. Its live here in Australia. Two premier league clubs so it would be stupid not to play it.

Will be interesting to see what team is put out by Carlo. Caertainly Kakuta and Sturridge will start, as will Bruma i imagine. If he is determined to use this to blood our youngsters then surely Van Aanholt and McEachran will also start. But we do want to progress in this cup to give more chances to these young players. Lets be honest, we are not taking much of a risk by playing these lads, they are top class and more than capable of holding their own.

I agree all our Young ones would start in most EPL sides :). O and Esk not to be rude but i rekn u get a new Sig with our new and improved young

ones? Maybe Aanholt,Kakuta,Bruma,Josh?

Chelsea TV seemed to be saying last night that van Aanholt would be playing, and like Esk said, I'm sure Sturridge, Kakuta and perhaps Bruma will join him.

Turnbull

Ferreira Bruma Alex van Aanholt

Benayoun Ramires Lampard

Kakuta Sturridge Zhirkov

That would more than please me. Would imagine Carlo will give some big clues in the press conference.

Chelsea TV seemed to be saying last night that van Aanholt would be playing, and like Esk said, I'm sure Sturridge, Kakuta and perhaps Bruma will join him.

Turnbull

Ferreira Bruma Alex van Aanholt

Benayoun Ramires Lampard

Kakuta Sturridge Zhirkov

That would more than please me. Would imagine Carlo will give some big clues in the press conference.

that would please me but with cach rather than Turnbull to give defence a greater feeling of confidencs