Chelsea vs Newcastle

BlueLion.

Chelsea vs Newcastle  

48 members have voted

1. 1. What will be the full-time result?

• Chelsea victory
    • Newcastle victory
    • Score draw
    • Goalless draw
  2. 2. Will Ancelotti risk playing his stars with Man City the following weekend?

Turnbull has been shit since like forever,he makes big mistakes he showed that in pre - season more than once.We can't field Bruma and Aanholt in the same time since they will be raped.The midfield looks ok and the attack is great as usual since Sturridge and Kalou always do well in the cups.

I fear our weak link is the defence if we start youngsters,but the real weak point is Turbull.

He can give good performances, just watch him play against Arsenal and Liverpool while he was playing for the Teesiders. The problem is that he seems to have very low confidence levels.

• Replies 580
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We can't field Bruma and Aanholt in the same time since they will be raped.The midfield looks ok and the attack is great as usual since Sturridge and Kalou always do well in the cups.

I fear our weak link is the defence if we start youngsters,but the real weak point is Turbull.

Raped by Andy Carroll haha? Maybe not, but with Carlo announcing they'll both start against Newcastle, we can see how they'll cope. Big big game for Turnbull, lets hope he stays calm and puts in in a good performance.

still off topic ..but make that a hat trick

He's one of those players though, very good in the championship, perhaps (at the moment at least) not quite good enough for the premier league.

We could think of a list of players between us with these sorts of players, for instance, Sylvain Ebanks-Blake, who tore apart teams in the Championship, but has scored about 4 goals in 2 PL seasons haha. And also Jermaine Beckford isn't quite looking up to scratch with Everton.

Happy to see Scott doing well though :) Brendan Rodgers taking a few ex chelsea players on board at swansea, including Makalamby haha, who started in the cup game tonight :)

Ferreira should be rested or at least be on the bench rather than start, noting that he clocked the whole 90 minutes against Blackpool and just in case Brani has a bad day at the Eastlands. At least 2 substitutions should be directed towards the defense line as the mid-field and the attack looks pretty manageable for the whole 90 minutes.

I hope our defence is ready for Andy Carroll.. I've become a big fan of this kid, he's got a bright future, he's tall and powerful and doesn't have a bad finish either. If he uses his height to his advantage Bruma might be caught out a few times. He's no match for JT though :)

Im excited to see how the kids get on but im not expecting a big victory. Im not sure about this but i think the match is being shown on the BBC sport website and the highlights are definitely on the bbc league cup show.

I hope our defence is ready for Andy Carroll.. I've become a big fan of this kid, he's got a bright future, he's tall and powerful and doesn't have a bad finish either. If he uses his height to his advantage Bruma might be caught out a few times. He's no match for JT though :)

Newcastle have quite a big game at the weekend vs Stoke, I would expect Carroll to be rested or on the bench tonight, hopefully the same goes for Ben Arfa, he looked quite a handful last weekend.

Looking forward to seeing sturridge again He shall tear through newcastle like scissors through wet paper :cfc:

Anybody know if this will be on sky or espn

Not live on any channels in the UK, it is being broadcast in some countries however, so expect an internet stream.