Chelsea vs Newcastle

BlueLion.

Chelsea vs Newcastle  

48 members have voted

1. 1. What will be the full-time result?

• Chelsea victory
    • Newcastle victory
    • Score draw
    • Goalless draw
  2. 2. Will Ancelotti risk playing his stars with Man City the following weekend?

• Replies 580
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking forward to seeing the young kids get a run out. Hopefully we can still get the right result because i think Newcastle will still put out a strong squad. That said i do not want to see a team full of youth because i still want to see us progress so we can play against some stronger teams and see these youngsters have a bigger challenge, not that i do not have faith in them but i just rather be safe then sorry.

This will be my last post, i will come back on at the end of the game to give my thoughts. But im not home at the moment as i am away for the night and am limited to the amount of internet i can use here. So shit....

Anyway, Come on Chels!!

take care steve...

==

Toon boss makes 10 changes for Chelsea cup tie

Published Date: 22 September 2010

CHRIS Hughton has rung the changes the tonight's Carling Cup tie at Chelsea.

Of his Newcastle United starting XI, only Fabricio Coloccini started Saturday's win at Goodison Park.

NEWCASTLE UNITED: Krul; R Taylor, Campbell, Coloccini, Ferguson; Ranger, Smith, Vuckic, Gutierrez; Ameobi, Lovenkrands.