Chelsea vs Newcastle

BlueLion.

Chelsea vs Newcastle  

48 members have voted

1. 1. What will be the full-time result?

• Chelsea victory
    • Newcastle victory
    • Score draw
    • Goalless draw
  2. 2. Will Ancelotti risk playing his stars with Man City the following weekend?

• Replies 580
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chelsea's defence has been hideously poor! I feel for Bruma as well because he hasn't had a good game at the back, and Sturridge is bloody awful as well, wasted really good opportunities

the best Chelsea player on the pitch at the moment is Kakuta.

Newcaste had 2 real chances and scored 2 goals ... I am not too dissapointed and if we lose we at least won't have so many games to play. But I like Carling Cup because we can try our youngsters, which I think play better with full squad and not 3/4 of our youngsters. I think we really miss Essien or/and Mikel, Ramires is good but he is a lot better on RCM than on DM, also defenders aren't good and we need to fix that in 2nd half.

CMON CHELSEA !!!

blue%20scalf.gifblue%20scalf.gif

Chelsea's defence has been hideously poor! I feel for Bruma as well because he hasn't had a good game at the back, and Sturridge is bloody awful as well, wasted really good opportunities

the best Chelsea player on the pitch at the moment is Kakuta.

you've forgot benayoun, he was quite good as well an ramires too, these three were the best ones...

not great, I missed the first 30 minutes but but I've got a wonderful stream on sopcast going. Anyway thats means I've seen only the bad and not the good of Chelsea(though Ive just caught a hiughlight of our goal, great work Kakuta)

imo the problem is the midfield lacks steel. Against Blackpool we had Essien, Mikel and Ramires in midfield, 3 players who can more than handle the physical side of the game, tonight we have Benayoun, Zhirkov and Ramires in there, its a huge difference. Zhirkov is not a central midfielder, of that there is no doubt, Yossi is good at what he does but he wont ruffle the oppositions feathers from a physical standpoint.

Im not sure whats going on here with all of the hate being directed at Bruma, stupid mistake to give away the freekick that led to Newcastle's 2nd goal but in the last 15 minute I saw he made one vital challenge on Ameobi and one key interception. Not bad.

Personally Im not a fan of Kakuta playing out on the wing,I think he would be much more effective coming through the cnetre. Daniel Sturridge, from what I've seen, is having a shocker.

Still hopefully we can turn it around.

not great, I missed the first 30 minutes but but I've got a wonderful stream on sopcast going. Anyway thats means I've seen only the bad and not the good of Chelsea(though Ive just caught a hiughlight of our goal, great work Kakuta)

What's the Sopcast channel you're on mate?