Hip Hop discussion

Aria

Well do suggest/post something that you'd prefer then lol

I'm not the biggest hip hop fan but I do really enjoy the odd album. Not too mention that I was in a really bad mood when I posted that last night.

Something I've been fond of lately:

Not too mention that I was in a really bad mood when I posted that last night.

That would explain a lot :lol:

ATCQ are as old school as they get, but I never really found myself to get into them. Even though most my favourite old school artists probably took inspiration from them :lol:

Lemme guess you only like 'intelligent' rap? Gtfo

You mean "not shit".? Yea, most people tend to prefer that. Even if not intelligent, there's non shit hype rap like MGK, Mac Miller, Jay, Kanye, Macklemore, etc. Foh if you like Chief Keef, Flocka, 2 Chainz etc.

You mean "not shit".? Yea, most people tend to prefer that. Even if not intelligent, there's non shit hype rap like MGK, Mac Miller, Jay, Kanye, Macklemore, etc. Foh if you like Chief Keef, Flocka, 2 Chainz etc.

I like both ignorant and intelligent rap, depending on my mood. Is that allowed? :ph34r:

I like both ignorant and intelligent rap, depending on my mood. Is that allowed? :ph34r:

lmao i thought me and my boys were the only ones who referred to it as 'ignorant rap' haha :D

For a long time i only posted intelligent rap on here because that's what most people on here liked and followed,, but all types of hip-hop have their place.

You cant go through life listening to Nas/Kendrick Lamar 24/7, hardly the type of music that will pump you up when your with ya boys or just in the 'turn up' mood.

But also, let's remember this is music we're talkin about, there really isn't a more subjective topic in the world than music.

Can't believe I don't have a Frauenfeld ticket... Ab Soul, Genetikk, Kid Ink, Isaiah Rashad, Joey Badass, Schoolboy Q, Macklemore, Mobb Deep, Samy Deluxe and fucking Nas all coming. Gonna be a HUGE festival.