Hip Hop discussion

Aria

07 was great. Last year wasn't too bad, Ab-Soul, Logic, and Joey Badass.

Jon Connor is the best this year.

That shows how wack the list is tbh. Bishop Neshru should have been on there, but the list has lost its credibility among hip-hop heads anyway.

Eminem...my favorite ever.

J Cole, Kendrick, Blu, Mac Miller, MGK, Asher Roth, and older Jay Z, Nas, NWA, Bone thugs, etc.

Haha, I see you.

Nas.........my favorite ever.The best ever in my eyes. My other two favorites are Jay Electronica and Ghostface.

Elzhi, Blu, Kendrick, Shad, I like Asher Roth, Apathy, DOOM, Little Brother (love Phonte) , Slaughterhouse (I also listen to them individually), Bada$$, Bishop Nehru, Common, Mos Def, Wu and all other legends,........... I can go on and on .

Nice to see someone into real Hip-Hop.

Haha, I see you.

Nas.........my favorite ever.The best ever in my eyes. My other two favorites are Jay Electronica and Ghostface.

Elzhi, Blu, Kendrick, Shad, I like Asher Roth, Apathy, DOOM, Little Brother (love Phonte) , Slaughterhouse (I also listen to them individually), Bada$$, Bishop Nehru, Common, Mos Def, Wu and all other legends,........... I can go on and on .

Nice to see someone into real Hip-Hop.

Nas is illllll. I used to be on the Jay Electronica bandwagon, but he doesn't release enough music. Never listened to ghostface, not a fan of wu tang, like at all.

Totally forgot about my dudes in Slaughterhouse, Joe and Joell are my favorites, i go back and forth on them. Their 2nd album was a bit disappointing though. Mos Def is a poet imo.

I love The Roots, Immortal Technique, Lupe from The Cool and Food and Liquor, Yelawolf, and of course my west coast dudes, Ice Cube, Game, and Pac. I listen to a bunch.

I know a lot of people who think Mac Miller is the best of Dizzy Wright or Asap Rocky, which they're cool, Mac is miles ahead of the other two, but they're nowhere near the best right now. Refreshing to see that there's still hope.

Classic. I didn't even know talkchelsea had a hip-hop forum. Who do you listen to, Skipper?

Listen to a lot of hip hop, almost anything from Wutang to Kendrick... Too many to name.

Recently been listening through quite a bit of Jon Connor, mixtape J Cole (Warm Up, FNL) and old school Lupe though. They seem to help me get through this revision for exams lol.

Listen to a lot of hip hop, almost anything from Wutang to Kendrick... Too many to name.

Recently been listening through quite a bit of Jon Connor, mixtape J Cole (Warm Up, FNL) and old school Lupe though. They seem to help me get through this revision for exams lol.

Hear Jon Connors mixtape over Kanye beats? Eminem beats? Illllllllll.