Ramires Number 7

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First of all I wonder why you didn't list the 13?

But I'm going for 14 cause it's a long time anybody had that number if I'm not mistaken and it would be kind of HIS number then.

9 and 7 don't fit to Ramires positionwise - 4 belongs to Maka (yeah I know, we can't retire a number like that but it's too early to give it away I feel), 20 is somehow ugly and 6 is also too early to give away.

I wouldn't be surprised to see Zhirkov take the 14 to hand the 18 to Ramires... but that's rather unlikely.

Yup, even i was wondering why isnt 13 there on that list.. I wud luv it if he got 13... After all he is here to take Ballack's place in our starting 11... Else, i wouls like him to get 16 or 18 provided Yuri is ready to let go of his jersey number 18.

Not too keen on his 44 shirt tbh, when he breaks into the first team and his number 10 is available again i will think about it.

It was wird to see that you prefer Neymar over Kakuta.

You can make Kakuta 10 for yourself if you want it.

It's more like Ramires 16, Neymar 14 and Kakuta 7 to me whistling.gif

If Neymar signs he will be our star signing, he is the future of brazil and already has a large fan base even if most of that is built on hype.

7 or 9 should be his number.

Kakuta will inherit benayoun's number 10 when he eventually leaves.

chelsea_hero-2.png

SEVEN UP FOR RAMIRES Posted on: Mon 16 Aug 2010 Ramires will wear the number 7 jersey for Chelsea.

The Brazilian midfielder, 23, arrived at the club on Friday, and will occupy the shirt left vacant since Andriy Shevchenko's departure for Dynamo Kiev a year ago.

Ramires wore the number 18 shirt for Brazil in the World Cup this summer, and the 8 for Benfica before signing for Chelsea, but Frank Lampard has sported that number since his arrival in 2001, so it will be the number 7 for our new signing.

http://www.chelseafc...2124475,00.html

No chance he will have this curse. He is young and has plenty of time to adapt to our playing style. If he is not performing we have plenty of back up as well. In which will give him plenty of time to earn his place back into the squad if need be.