Ramires Number 7

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 is a cursed number! I hope he's going to fulfil it!

It's a good number for a midfielder anyway :)

ramires1.png

Actually 7 is not really a midfield number. Can't think of many clubs where 7 is hold by midfielder.

Man Utd - Owen

Real - CR

AC Milan - Pato

Tottenham - Lennon

Barca - Villa

Actually 7 is not really a midfield number. Can't think of many clubs where 7 is hold by midfielder.

Man Utd - Owen

Real - CR

AC Milan - Pato

Tottenham - Lennon

Barca - Villa

Lennon is more of a left/right sided midfielder/winger, not a striker.

7 is still a midfielder number. David Beckham is a midfielder and he used to have that number when he played for England. Also Rosicky at Arsenal.

Lennon is more of a left/right sided midfielder/winger, not a striker.

7 is still a midfielder number. David Beckham is a midfielder and he used to have that number when he played for England. Also Rosicky at Arsenal.

Lennon is a winger. So was CR in Man Utd. I didn't say it's a striker number.

Yes Beckham had 7 in England but in Real Madrid Raul was the one holding 7

Cristiano Ronaldo is number 9 at Madrid FYI.

7 is a number for a right sided midfielder in my book, from what I know, Ramires started off as a right sided player, then was moved into the centre at Benfica.

4, 6, or 7 suit him just fine.

Cristiano Ronaldo is number 9 at Madrid FYI.

7 is a number for a right sided midfielder in my book, from what I know, Ramires started off as a right sided player, then was moved into the centre at Benfica.

4, 6, or 7 suit him just fine.

Emm... no he is not...

Emm... no it's not...

Emm... whatever...

http://www.realmadrid.com/cs/Satellite/en/1193041476158/1202773887674/jugador/Jugador/Cristiano_Ronaldo.htm

I stand corrected on that one, but I'm sure he was last season? Ah well, doesnt matter, not important...

And yes mate, the number 7 is/was mainly used as a right midfielders number but since the early 90's when squad numbers came in to football, 7 has been used all over the place.

And I've done research on Ramires and he has played as a right midfielder during his time in Brazil, I cant remember where I was reading it, the source may have been wrong, if you would like to produce your own source of information to show he has always played in the middle then please do.