The Pub - Discuss Anything

Manuf

It's Ballon D'or, gosh. Learn to speak Français like the rest of us Anglophones. God.

I'll have you know that Lebanon is a francophone country! We were colonized by France in the start of the 20th century B):D

But I REAAAAAALLLYY hate french!

I'll have you know that Lebanon is a francophone country! We were colonized by France in the start of the 20th century B):D

But I REAAAAAALLLYY hate french!

Australia was almost colonised by the French. About a week (or so) before Captain Cook arrived to set scout things out and set up camp at Botany Bay, the French were snooping about in a less nice place of NSW, they decided it wasn't worth it and left. But 200 years before the Dutch were scouting out Western Australia, which is dominated by large cliffs and deserts. They decided it wasn't worth it and left.

Can you imagine our accent in French? That would be funny as all hell.

Australia was almost colonised by the French. About a week (or so) before Captain Cook arrived to set scout things out and set up camp at Botany Bay, the French were snooping about in a less nice place of NSW, they decided it wasn't worth it and left. But 200 years before the Dutch were scouting out Western Australia, which is dominated by large cliffs and deserts. They decided it wasn't worth it and left.

Can you imagine our accent in French? That would be funny as all hell.

Hahaha either way I won't be able to understand anything you lot say :lol:

Is it because you have no trains in Lebanon? Or is because all Lebanese women look like men and you can't tell without a peak?

Both! :D

I'll have you know that 98% of the girls in Lebanon look exactly like Haifa Wehbe (and I'm not even joking!)

I'll have you know that 98% of the girls in Lebanon look exactly like Haifa Wehbe (and I'm not even joking!)

Yeah, Lebanese women are gorgeous. No joke. Gorgeous!! Do they all have those killer eyes .... ?

Lucky, lucky Choulo ....

I wonder why do you say 'Both'. Haifa Wehbe is fine looking women and if 98% women in Lebanon look exactly like that, i will be planning a trip to Lebanon soon.

I wonder why do you say 'Both'. Haifa Wehbe is fine looking women and if 98% women in Lebanon look exactly like that, i will be planning a trip to Lebanon soon.

It was a joke mate :lol: The "both" part is not related to the rest of the post.