The Pub - Discuss Anything

Manuf

I don't know, I can't remember a thing. It's just general anxiety.

Oh fuck, I thought it was something big...

My New Years was awesome, spend the day at the beach with my parents and gf, saw the fireworks and I will now be waiting for a great surprise (unlikely) from CFC!

I hope you have a better 31/12/2013!

Two and a half hours into 2013 and my parents are bickering over some dumbass shit I can't possibly comprehend why anyone would give a damn about. What a great start to the year. And speaking of great starts, school starts tomorrow. Yes, the day after New Year's. Dick Move of the Year?

Absolutely hangover free because I'm a boring bastard and didn't drink.

Happy new year you fuckers.

Well I didn't plan to drink. But I met a great girl (damn she is fine) and I was with her. I left the party in 3 in the morning because one of my friend wanted to go (Bros over HOES). I did get her phone number so we will be in contact. Also she is a great kisser, down for whatever.

GOAT Night.

HAPPY NEW YEAR :D

Aw just got myself up and running after a loong party :D

well HAPPY NEW FUCKING YEAR people! I wish you all the best! :)

We shall always remember 2012 as the year when Chelsea wrote a historic chapter in its history! Let us keep writing it more and more with each passing day! ;)

Absolutely hangover free because I'm a boring bastard and didn't drink.

Happy new year you fuckers.

What happened to the banana?

I am feeling VERY bad, massive hangover and a little after party with my girlfriend (if you know what I mean)!

My memories from last night stopped to exist around 12:30 am. Up until then I had had 2 bottles of Russian Standard, few glasses of rum and coke, and few glasses of champagne This was the first time I ever got drunk to the point where I have no recollection of what happened after drinking. How I did not get a hangover today is completely incomprehensible.