The Pub - Discuss Anything

Manuf

Lipton ice tea is the greatest thing for a hang over, next to blue Powerade of course

There's a big difference from those American teas to the actual real quality tea you drink from China/Japan and such.

I know, cause I drank those garbage for a long time.

It was not till recently some Chinese co workers showed me the purity of their tea traditions.

The post you quoted will be highly likely to be the cause of death if he did die of heart failure. I'm just saying what's likely if the autopsy comes back with cardiac arrest.

I hate it when people jump to conclusions. It probably was heart failure, but nonetheless, it grates on my mind when people make assumptions.

Traditional tea will always top anything. Had a tea class when I was in Hong Kong, had balck tea, white tea, green tea.

Nothing wrong with old Bell English breakfast though.

Dilma, Do(n't) try it. Taste like arse

Dilmah is pretty bad. I like Lipton the most.

I hate it when people jump to conclusions. It probably was heart failure, but nonetheless, it grates on my mind when people make assumptions.

How many other 22 year olds, even ones that are moderately fit/healthy drop dead from a heart attack? And this guy was an elite athlete, his heart should be in great shape. If he had any diseases or any other condition prior to commencing his career, medicals should have found them.

Dilmah is pretty bad. I like Lipton the most.

Dilma, Do(n't) try it. Taste like arse

Get the fuck out of here! :cry:

How many other 22 year olds, even ones that are moderately fit/healthy drop dead from a heart attack? And this guy was an elite athlete, his heart should be in great shape. If he had any diseases or any other condition prior to commencing his career, medicals should have found them.

You can't detect things like epilepsy. Does it have to be disease? He could have shot himself in the face Cobain style or choked on his own vomit Bon Scott style for all we know.

You can't detect things like epilepsy. Does it have to be disease? He could have shot himself in the face Cobain style or choked on his own vomit Bon Scott style for all we know.

We don't even know if it's heart related yet. If it is there's a high possibility of it being related to EPO.

Why did you change your avatar? I liked your old one :(

It was time for a change. The monkey has become depressed now, as you can see.

Which avatar should I enter into best avatar competition?

post-41-0-92256500-1344177529.jpg

post-41-0-57160400-1344177528.png

post-41-0-71153100-1344177526.jpg

Anyway @ how did you get a profile song! I know the perfect one if I only knew how to do it... :(

http://forum.talkche...__fromsearch__1