The Pub - Discuss Anything

Manuf

you and cap should have your own talk show, fukin hell, the things you two go on about...... hahaha

The infernal depths conquered, I arrive with my guides at a mountain. A mountain whose peak reaches almost to the heavens, so majestic; yet so melancholy. So I followed, they led, I climbed and they carried, through trials and tribulations and I arrived at the summit. So close yet so far from my beloved, my guides who weren't allowed to venture any farther were left behind, I had to travel alone to paradise.

The infernal depths conquered, I arrive with my guides at a mountain. A mountain whose peak reaches almost to the heavens, so majestic; yet so melancholy. So I followed, they led, I climbed and they carried, through trials and tribulations and I arrived at the summit. So close yet so far from my beloved, my guides who weren't allowed to venture any farther were left behind, I had to travel alone to paradise.

May I ask what shit have you been smoking "in the abyss of the Malebolg" ?

so many fuckin oxymorons... majestic melanchy, followed led, so close yet so far, my guides didnt venture any further were left Behind,

wtf is point of this! yet i feel i read joke similar to this.

the world may never know what lies in Spike's bright dark mind...... hahahaha

May I ask what shit have you been smoking "in the abyss of the Malebolg" ?

The torture of the mind and body is no laughing matter, those who are witness to the abyss are never the same. The longer you gaze into the abyss, the longer it gazes into you; be careful when battling monsters - battle long enough and you will become a monster yourself.

The torture of the mind and body is no laughing matter, those who are witness to the abyss are never the same. The longer you gaze into the abyss, the longer it gazes into you; be careful when battling monsters - battle long enough and you will become a monster yourself.

Calm down Gandalf :Goober:

Oh there goes the face.

so many fuckin oxymorons... majestic melanchy, followed led, so close yet so far, my guides didnt venture any further were left Behind,

wtf is point of this! yet i feel i read joke similar to this.

the world may never know what lies in Spike's bright dark mind...... hahahaha

None of those are oxymoron. Save for 'so close, yet so far'.

None of those are oxymoron. Save for 'so close, yet so far'.

it either that or a PARADOX!! i had miss rizzo for my english teacher and even though i hate her class i made sure to be fluent in my literary terms!!

in the end still makes no sense to me fam.

Enough with the fucking Dante already.

it either that or a PARADOX!! i had miss rizzo for my english teacher and even though i hate her class i made sure to be fluent in my literary terms!!

in the end still makes no sense to me fam.

They are not pardoxes either.

Something can be majestic and melancholy.

I followed while someone led me. That is very basic English, right there.

My guide didn't venture further, as they were left behind. Of course they didn't venture when they were left behind, that is the whole point of being left behind.

Dante was an artist. The Maleborg or whatever its spelled was a motif from a painting of his, the second lowest and worst circle of hell reserved for the likes of Robespierre, from memory.

Dante was a poet, the Malebolge he wrote about was the lowest level of hell. He wrote The Divine Comedy.