The Pub - Discuss Anything

Manuf

Dante was an artist. The Maleborg or whatever its spelled was a motif from a painting of his, the second lowest and worst circle of hell reserved for the likes of Robespierre, from memory.

Yeah, Maleborge is like Italian for evil ditches according to wiki. Also its the eight circle of hell...

on to more pressing issues, i just found out wtf a Kohonas Orange Flash was other day a fuckin anime show.

so anyone here a fan of Kurama?? yes @,im looking at you aswell, although old i still love it.

What gives you the impression that I even have the remotest interest in animé?

They are not pardoxes either.

Something can be majestic and melancholy.

I followed while someone led me. That is very basic English, right there.

My guide didn't venture further, as they were left behind. Of course they didn't venture when they were left behind, that is the whole point of being left behind.

GTFO! this is a pub! either get drunk or leave....

Anyone here Lucas Moura is joining PSG, what a money grabbing shit. (Our club may have started that phase but still, bring the noise :P)

Mate, I've spent a good part of the last two months drunk, which is something to be rather ashamed of. Nonetheless, have you ever been inebriated?

Bad Spike, very bad Spike. Get back to the Maleborge where you constantly drunk people belong :ph34r:

What gives you the impression that I even have the remotest interest in animé?

i wasnt alluding to you not liking it, im asking you aswell as everyone else, for your "name" spike spiegel is an anime show aswell bro.

and im just sayin even though its old, I still like it.

Anyone here Lucas Moura is joining PSG, what a money grabbing shit.

He could just be following Ronaldinho's path. I think that is a smart move, he will develope at a much steadier pace at the Ligue 1 than the Premier League.

And don't forget yourself, as Chelsea fans we must be careful of who criticise as 'money grabbers'. We don't want to slip into the dregs of hypocracy, do we?

Dont understand your english writing stuff..but while you do your thing, this is the start of my program for a traffic light intersection.

This is why I fail at english, my brain doesn't work that way

Untitled-3.png

Dude what!??!?! Confused.com/ImScottish/IHaveALowIQ

He could just be following Ronaldinho's path. I think that is a smart move, he will develope at a much steadier pace at the Ligue 1 than the Premier League.

And don't forget yourself, as Chelsea fans we must be careful of who criticise as 'money grabbers'. We don't want to slip into the dregs of hypocracy, do we?

I edited my post to mention that, I said in his thread as well that he was following Ronaldinho's path too :P

i wasnt alluding to you not liking it, im asking you aswell as everyone else, for your "name" spike spiegel is an anime show aswell bro.

and im just sayin even though its old, I still like it.

Spike Spiegel isn't an animé, however Cowboy Bebop is.

Spike Spiegel isn't an animé, however Cowboy Bebop is.

Spike Spiegel is an animated character in Cowboy Bebop. He was born on Mars ;) He is also a very good pickpocket. Yeah I've scouted you, bitch ;)

P.S. I know you have an artificial eye.

Dont understand your english writing stuff..but while you do your thing, this is the start of my program for a traffic light intersection.

This is why I fail at english, my brain doesn't work that way

kezz im still laughin at your post on Fifa and how pissed off everyone gets,

baseline cross from CR7 to Benzema......."tv out the window"

hahahahahaha man i've been laughin so much over that bro.

that along with KOF and his gif in sahin thread w/gary coleman.

funniest posts in august so far.