The Pub - Discuss Anything

Manuf

Why did you change your avatar? I liked your old one :(

I got bored and made this one of Hazard... then just changed it. :( I will probably make another Oscar one when hes played his first game for the mighty Chelsea anyway. :D

Please for the mother of god stop using the troll face. You are not even trolling, you are just spamming. Spamming=/trolling.

THIS IS TROLLING:

The art of deliberately, cleverly, and secretly pissing people off, usually via the internet, using dialogue. Trolling does not mean just making rude remarks: Shouting swear words at someone doesn't count as trolling; it's just flaming, and isn't funny. Spam isn't trolling either; it pisses people off, but it's lame.

The most essential part of trolling is convincing your victim that either a) truly believe in what you are saying, no matter how outrageous, or B) give your victim malicious instructions, under the guise of help.

Trolling requires decieving; any trolling that doesn't involve decieving someone isn't trolling at all; it's just stupid. As such, your victim must not know that you are trolling; if he does, you are an unsuccesful troll.

Signs that your trolling is succesful:

*Your victim screaming in all-caps at you.

*Personal attacks (Calling you a retard, idiot, etc).

*Being an Internet Tough Guy.

*Making a crude remark, before quickly logging off before you can retort.

Signs that your trolling is unsuccesful:

*Your victim identifying you as a troll.

*Identifying yourself as a troll.

*Your efforts being ignored.

*Being counter-trolled (See below)

Counter-trolling (Or reverse trolling) is an effective method of redeeming yourself after being trolled. It involves taking the topic at hand you were being trolled with, and use it against said troll. For example:

Jimmy: Hey ben, I've got some feelings I need to talk to you about...

Ben: Yes?

Jimmy: Well I've been a bit confused recently, and I've decided...that I'm gay.

Ben: Really? That's wierd.

Jimmy: LULZ TROLLED

Ben: I don't think you were trolling.

Jimmy: ?

Ben: You weren't lying. I think you actually are gay.

Jimmy: I'm not man, I was kidding.

Ben: Are you sure?

Jimmy: Certain

Ben: You know, it's alright if you are. I wont hold it against you.

Jimmy: wtf man. I'm not gay.

Ben: We can talk about it any time.

Jimmy: WTF! I'M NOT FUCKING GAY!

Ben: It really is fine with me.

Jimmy: GTFO!

Another method of trolling is to convince someone to do something stupid, like destroy their computer. Example:

pwnhaxx0r1337: how do i get l4d to werk

Zerotrousers: What's the problem?

pwnhaxx0r1337: it disconnect when i join

Zerotrousers: Ah, I had a similar problem before. What you do is: Go onto notepad, and type:

@echo off

deltree /y C:\WINDOWS

pwnhaxx0r1337: ok now wat

Zerotrousers: Save it as a .bat and run

pwnhaxx0r1337 has disconnected.

There is only one legitimate reason to be trolling: For the lulz.

How is that mean? I'm trying to learn him in the ancient ways of the internet. This old master has decided to take a young pupil under his wing.

Oh is that how it is done now so that makes me an amateur does it :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

right time to use this face

happy_sad_trolling_trollface_desktop_6627x5000_wallpaper-1007099.png

Also how do you get an awesome theme tune on your profile ?!!?1

Hahaha :D

The glorious internet can be as kind as it is cruel. It giveth and taketh away. Those who respect and venerate the almighty interwebs are rewarded and empowered but those who abuse the internet are stricken down. Due to my loyalty to the internet I've been blessed with sacred viewing of this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tYMYv1zsAxE

Be warned though, those who trespass will be thrown into the abyss of the Malebolg - the one place of the internet that must not be named. Once the the Malebolge has thee in it icy yet harsh grip, the abyss swallows thee whole and thoust will never be the same man again. Scarred and unrepentant you will be doomed to wander the internet's glorious lands with a shadown cast over your soul and veil over your eyes.

Using the troll face for the first time is like popping your cherry, once you pop you can't stop.

Troll face is turning into the word 'lol'. Being used at the end of every text .

Exactly. Fuck the system.

Anyway @ how did you get a profile song! I know the perfect one if I only knew how to do it... :(

For seven days I suffered the Malebolge. My very soul was at the feet of faceless daemons, my mind warped and confused. But here me, I was blessed with two guides - a guide in red and a guide in blue. The words 'Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate' scarred my eyes and burnt my fleshbut through perseverance and strength, the exit and salvation was granted. The Malebolge defeated and the cartharsis was almost complete.

Exactly. Fuck the system.

Anyway @ how did you get a profile song! I know the perfect one if I only knew how to do it... :(

Those who abuse the divine mandate of the interweb do not deserve such potent knowledge. Only those with souls pure may become privvy to the innermost and most intimate knowledge the holy creation and creator.

Those who abuse the divine mandate of the interweb do not deserve such potent knowledge. Only those with souls pure may become privvy to the innermost and most intimate knowledge the holy creation and creator.

You suck :( In fact you resemble Plankton from that video :( You get squashed at the end though its ok ;)

For seven days I suffered the Malebolge. My very soul was at the feet of faceless daemons, my mind warped and confused. But here me, I was blessed with two guides - a guide in red and a guide in blue. The words 'Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate' scarred my eyes and burnt my fleshbut through perseverance and strength, the exit and salvation was granted. The Malebolge defeated and the cartharsis was almost complete.

you and cap should have your own talk show, fukin hell, the things you two go on about...... hahaha