The Pub - Discuss Anything

Manuf

David Luiz, Willian, Oscar and Ramires were at my school today and I didn't know. :fainthv9::fainthv9::fainthv9::fainthv9::fainthv9::fainthv9:

Know how you feel, when i went to the London legend's cup in 2011 at Craven Cottage, i was told by a Tottenham fan i would have seen Zola and Jimmy outside if i arrived 2 minutes earlier :rant:

damn, just reminded myself how i coldly rejected a tour of Stamford Bridge due to my rascist, sexist and egotistical father.

Yes i am from England, and i have never seen Chelsea within a stadium, but my heart yearns for the blue blood of London.

Guess it is another mistake within others of my life, that one decision that would always reflect within my short life if never come true :rolleyes:

lol, depressing much :P

I always will remember the goal Torres scored against Barca, the heartache of the 2008 CL Final, and the emotional final kick that Didier Yves Drogba Telbily had.

Forever blue, no matter what!

Against the scouse cousins and Arsenal and Nottingham Forest siblings i have.

I learned to love Chelsea from Sky Sports Pemier Leagues with Ruud Gullit and Championship Manager 01/02. but that will not be the excuse with the love i have shared for a decade, and subconscious love which i have for this club.

Watching live from stream, or from MoTD/Highlights are still embroided within my brain!

What happened to the member of the month thing??

I would like to nominate myself, lol

Don't ask! That can of worms is best left sealed and buried! Needless to say it has been gone for a few month now.

So what are everyone's plans for the weekend? I will be out in the cold (to me) and smog at a soccer tournament! Saturday.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

What happened to the member of the month thing??

I would like to nominate myself, lol

It has already been a couple of months since the staff stopped with the award.

Some people decided their opinions on who should win were more valued than that of others who were democratically voted, so they made a huge fuss and caused a huge discussion about it .

So, with no other option, Alex (probably) decided the award would be cancelled to avoid further arguing...

So, with no other option, Alex (probably) decided the award would be cancelled to avoid further arguing...

Actually Alex was the only one who wanted the award to continue. But we took a vote and decided to cancel it because only Alex, and strangely enough Strike (long story :lol: ), voted to keep it.

Contrary to popular belief, we do talk things over and take a collective decision on all important issues :P