The Pub - Discuss Anything

Manuf

@hjperdeath, looking and reading through your football articles, want to ask you something. Are you really only 16 years old?!

I know you meant it as a compliment and I dont want to start a discussion, but I find it very disturbing when people post that. Age is just a fucking number!!! :rant:

I have met 15yo kids who built better robots than an entire engineering team at USP, so I cant see why 16yo members cant be able to write excellent football analyses...

There is a really disturbing consent in our society that you need to be old to accomplish big things and that is one giant bullshit!!!!

Sorry to get it all out on you mate, but I just came off a fight because the leader of a University group didnt want a high school dude to participate on a research of ours with the excuse he was 'too young and still in school'. Even though he got the 3rd highest rank in the test/interview.

I know you meant it as a compliment and I dont want to start a discussion, but I find it very disturbing when people post that. Age is just a fucking number!!! :rant:

I have met 15yo kids who built better robots than an entire engineering team at USP, so I cant see why 16yo members cant be able to write excellent football analyses...

There is a really disturbing consent in our society that you need to be old to accomplish big things and that is one giant bullshit!!!!

Sorry to get it all out on you mate, but I just came off a fight because the leader of a University group didnt want a high school dude to participate on a research of ours with the excuse he was 'too young and still in school'. Even though he got the 3rd highest rank in the test/interview.

Whooaa. That was rather out of the blue and scary. :cry:

I obviously didn't mean any offence, like you said. Just find it astonishing, in a positive way of course. :D And from experience as well as after watching Junior Masterchef Australia, nothing surprises me anymore with younger fellas capable of doing brilliant things.

I obviously didn't mean any offence, like you said. Just find it astonishing, in a positive way of course. :D And from experience as well as after watching Junior Masterchef Australia, nothing surprises me anymore with younger fellas capable of doing brilliant things.

And some of older guys can be really, really young at heart. Weird isn't it :-)

AWovB.gif

Deal with it :Goober:

I know I know, sorry my sexy cat! :P

But, but, he can hurt me with his big teeth... :cry:

Look: http://forum.talkchelsea.net/topic/16777-chelsea-v-basel/?p=766083

:lol: You actually went to dig out that picture in that clutter of posts!

I just googled 'you are such a pussy animated gif' to answer to you. I think I might be gone for a while. Thanks :Goober:

https://i.chzbgr.com/maxW500/5044614144/hA9747250/

:Goober:

@hjperdeath, looking and reading through your football articles, want to ask you something. Are you really only 16 years old?!

I usually don't tell my age. Makes it easier tbh. When I started out writing, nobody really asked, so everyone was pretty sure I was above 18. :P

1st May, 1997. I can assure you I'm 16. :D