The Pub - Discuss Anything

Manuf

Actually there really is. They are not bipolar, mutually exclusive categories like pregnant/non-pregnant

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kinsey_scale

Kinsey is one of the most famous sex researchers btw (he even discovered on average 17% of the adolescent males living in rural areas have sex with animals). His work was later followed By Klein.

More recent : http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/the-sexual-continuum/201309/what-does-it-mean-be-mostly-heterosexual

You missinterpreted him! :lol:

He isnt saying that people can be half gay, he is saying people can be gay AND hetero. Which is very, very different than being half gay...

There is no such thing as half gay, if you like doing sex with the same sex, than you are gay. No matter if you also enjoy other stuff. The same applies to other sexualities.

You missinterpreted him! :lol:

He isnt saying that people can be half gay, he is saying people can be gay AND hetero. Which is very, very different than being half gay...

There is no such thing as half gay, if you like doing sex with the same sex, than you are gay. No matter if you also enjoy other stuff. The same applies to other sexualities.

I did no such thing ... never said half gay either :-) lmaoooo

You can be many things and it is a continuum not a well defined class, that's all I am saying :-)

post-6387-0-54201200-1379678879_thumb.pn

EDIT: I AM ABSOLUTELY X

You can be many things and it is a continuum not a well defined class, that's all I am saying :-)

attachicon.gifSchermafbeelding 2013-09-20 om 14.06.36.png

So if you number 3 you literally have double the chances of you getting something compared to 0 or 6. mmmmmmmmmm :Goober:

Schermafbeelding 2013-09-20 om 14.06.36.png

EDIT: I AM ABSOLUTELY X

That chart is wrong, it tries to complicate a very simple aspect of sexuality.

0 - Hetero

1/9 - Bisexual (with different levels of taste, but still)

10- Homo

X - Non-sexual

See, there isnt such a thing as 40% gay (or hetero). You either are or you arent. You can be gay, you can be hetero and you can be both!

1/9 - Bisexual (with different levels of taste, but still)

There is too much going on in this category though.

You can like to touch, but not to taste. You can like to touch, not to taste but just rub them thingies tightly together (tribadism, tribbin or frottage). Hell, even Bonobo's do genito-genital rubbing to relieve stress and sort out arguments and fights (this would be THE SOLUTION FOR THIS FORUM REALLY!)

NSFW :Goober: sex video!

Or you can like to get a full booty work out as well ... without penetration where you use just the partners thighs and take advantage of the friction, or with the penetration. In this case you can like to be the 'Top' or the 'Bottom' or both (for the true adventurous cavalier!)

In all of these instances you can feel straight but be just a bit curious about the other sex, also a lot of people experiment during a period in their life (e.g. girls during puberty) - there we see them shifting through the sexual continuum on a temporal basis. Some cultures endorse it, there you can move along the continuum because of a cultural reason (e.g. the Greek soldiers did that with young boys who had to cover their exposed side in the falanx).

And so on, and so on. So, categories are really sooooooo passé

Now @rmpr : which one would you like, mate? :Goober:

Enough Information? lmao

There is too much going on in this category though.

You can like to touch, but not to taste. You can like to touch, not to taste but just rub them thingies tightly together (tribadism, tribbin or frottage). Hell, even Bonobo's do genito-genital rubbing to relieve stress and sort out arguments and fights (this would be THE SOLUTION FOR THIS FORUM REALLY!)

NSFW :Goober: sex video!

Or you can like to get a full booty work out as well ... without penetration where you use just the partners thighs and take advantage of the friction, or with the penetration. In this case you can like to be the 'Top' or the 'Bottom' or both (for the true adventurous cavalier!)

In all of these instances you can feel straight but be just a bit curious about the other sex, also a lot of people experiment during a period in their life (e.g. girls during puberty) - there we see them shifting through the sexual continuum on a temporal basis. Some cultures endorse it, there you can move along the continuum because of a cultural reason (e.g. the Greek soldiers did that with young boys who had to cover their exposed side in the falanx).

And so on, and so on. So, categories are really sooooooo passé

Now @rmpr : which one would you like, mate? :Goober:

Enough Information? lmao

Completely not what I am discussing...I am not saying there is only one linear way to do homo sex, I am saying that if you do any of those things, you are gay!

It doesnt matter how much you like men/women. But if you do, you are either gay, straight or bi. There is no 'little homo', 'little hetero' nor 'little bit bisexual'. You either are or arent...

For instance, there are many people (specially girls) who dont like to do oral sex, they only enjoy the traditional intercourse. That doesnt mean they are 30% hetero because of that. They are hetero because what turns them up is the opposite sex, end of!

It doesnt matter what you do and in how frequency or intencity you have sex with someone/something. If you do it, you already belong in the determined category. Which there is no problem with any if them, but still!