The Pub - Discuss Anything

Manuf

You guys not have a German eBay or something?

We have, but they just sell Unitedjerseys or LA Galaxy XXL. There is no german shop, who got a Beckhamjersey for a payable price.

Errrm If I think of somewhere I will let you know. But getting it delivered to another country is gonna push the price up as international delivery isn't great.

Could try on UK's eBay. Some people will post to foreign countries. So might pay like 10 pounds for the shirt and 10 for delivery or something.

Am I the only one who has summer as my least favorite season of the year? The scorching temperature currently hovering over us that makes me sweat just sitting down, the headaches ti seems to give me, the hay fever that gets set off making my face feel and look like its been dumped into a vat of acid, the crappy barbeques that you have to go through where the food taste like charcoal lumps of fat. At least with winter you don't get hay fever or temperature induced headaches, and you can counter balance the cold by adding extra clothes.

Rant over.

I hate this shit. How can PSG sell a shirt with Name and Number for 100 €. Thats insane. How do they think we can pay that? I think this bitches should make the shirts cheaper.

Am I the only one who has summer as my least favorite season of the year? The scorching temperature currently hovering over us that makes me sweat just sitting down, the headaches ti seems to give me, the hay fever that gets set off making my face feel and look like its been dumped into a vat of acid, the crappy barbeques that you have to go through where the food taste like charcoal lumps of fat. At least with winter you don't get hay fever or temperature induced headaches, and you can counter balance the cold by adding extra clothes.

Rant over.

Well, a bit normal, the difference is that : Summer = Vacancy which is the only good thing about summer, and dont talk about temperature, you aint see nothing ! 38 Here.