The Pub - Discuss Anything

Manuf

Im ok , man! Almost vacation! So im on erratically for two weeks ..

Ps: how the lady?

Also, next year? What are you going to do?

Xx

Awesome, my last day of classes is on friday, so I am almost in vacation as well! :D

Lady is fine, we went to the movie theatre together to watch World War Z and to drink hot chocolate at Starbucks yesterday to make up for not watching the Confederations Cup together! :P

Next Year? I am going to Spain for a full month to visit my family. However, I only have one free weekend I can go to England to see Chelsea. We face Newcastle in Stamford Bridge on Feb 8th, so I was thinking if we can both meet in London to watch the game and have sex afterwards! :ph34r:

Im ok , man! Almost vacation! So im on erratically for two weeks ..

Ps: how the lady?

Also, next year? What are you going to do?

Xx

Awesome, my last day of classes is on friday, so I am almost in vacation as well! :D

Lady is fine, we went to the movie theatre together to watch World War Z and to drink hot chocolate at Starbucks yesterday to make up for not watching the Confederations Cup together! :P

Next Year? I am going to Spain for a full month to visit my family. However, I only have one free weekend I can go to England to see Chelsea. We face Newcastle in Stamford Bridge on Feb 8th, so I was thinking if we can both meet in London to watch the game and have sex afterwards! :ph34r:

Really, i have a deal for that date. I will be there.

Lets make this official. I can get some tc belgians to come - or not. Alex could come!

Superb,

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Really, i have a deal for that date. I will be there.

Lets make this official. I can get some tc belgians to come - or not. Alex could come!

Superb,

Deal, I am just waiting for The FA to release the cups calendar so we dont risk the game getting delayed. When I have the confirmation, I will create a thread to try to organise a TalkChelsea meet-up! :D

A question for the brits

Is it true the french accent (ugliest in the world to me) sounds sexy in the ears of the average english gal ?

Answer quickly I must know before i book myself the plane ticket.

I dont think you will want to hook up with an average english girl, lol! :ph34r:

A question for the brits

Is it true the french accent (ugliest in the world to me) sounds sexy in the ears of the average english gal ?

Answer quickly I must know before i book myself the plane ticket.

The Israeli girls dig the Spanish accent I think..

Yeah. The time from the end of Confed Cup to the start of preseason play is already BRUTAL! And it's only been a few day!

I miss you so much, even on Twitter, but I'm so happy to see you posting here again.

:kiss:

I have a romantic night with a book full of those babies:

mohrs_circle_2d.jpg

when I read the first couple of words I felt the heartbreak coming. I'm totally okay with you keeping only those kind of romantic nights :P

Now seriously talking, good luck in your test, love, I hope you excel it

:kiss:

Who's Johnny Kills?

Johnny Kills is a nickname for Juan Mata has picked up with fellow Chelsea players and supporters. Apparently one of the other players figured out that Juan Mata roughly translated from Catalan to English is Johnny Kills. I think it would be cool to have it above the #10 on a shirt to see how many people know what it was about. For sure could be a cool conversation starter at new pubs.