The Pub - Discuss Anything

Manuf

lol, your life in my eyes is basically american pie 2 ( the brazilian version)...

HAHAHAHA

No, it is super boring. I wake up 5am, take bus AND tube to get to university (takes about 1:30h), study between 8am-5pm (with occasion breaks), get home at 7pm, then it is free time until 10-11pm (ps3, pc, book, tv, etc) and I go to sleep. I dont have school on fridays but I have programming and german classes. I only go out on Saturdays and Sundays (visit GF and parents, BBQ at friends, etc). As you can see, just like every miserable humam being...

This specific summer is Brazillian American Pie! :lol:

Ryan you look very smart in your kilt my man. Doesn't suit me but its good to have a proper national dress. One you can work in, live in and scare the shit out of enemies in fights. Nothing better to get the battle fever on with. Even the Romans took the hint as did the wannabe terrorist at Glasgow airport - suicide bomber ?? you'll still get a kick in the nuts even if you are on fire.

Note the influence of Scots on our great club too. Fuck all we can't do - if we didn't invent it, we made it better.

Ryan you look very smart in your kilt my man. Doesn't suit me but its good to have a proper national dress. One you can work in, live in and scare the shit out of enemies in fights. Nothing better to get the battle fever on with. Even the Romans took the hint as did the wannabe terrorist at Glasgow airport - suicide bomber ?? you'll still get a kick in the nuts even if you are on fire.

Note the influence of Scots on our great club too. Fuck all we can't do - if we didn't invent it, we made it better.

Thats not actually me mate hahaha, its some photo that WHS put up.

Lmao I love the English / Scottish humour - glad in politically correct days we can all still have a laugh :)

We haven't had the backlash yet... When @, sobers up, we are in trouble, but luckily for us scottish people don't know what "sober" is... :D

We haven't had the backlash yet... When @ryan davidson sobers up, we are in trouble, but luckily for us scottish people don't know what "sober" is... :D

Lmao - us 'Sassonachs' best be wary then :P

Ryan Davidson sober = Armageddon!!!! Even more surprising than a Torres hatrick!!!!

LOL

993b4a0c3f3ff799db025156c01160f3.png?135

Nothing to do with scotland but i just saw this. :D

But to not derail the thread for derailing topics:

6bff901556a2d73101853ad67f07ba8a.png?135

That baby really is a scouser, hes asking his grand mother (18 year old) for a fag. :Goober: Dirty scousers.

Anyway yeah I'll replace Torres, not 100% fit yet but yeah fuck Torres useless wank he is.

This is more like Scotland:

image.png

JOLLY BOY JOHN........ FOR REAL...........

Also wheres 'Stralia and New Zealand when you need some drunk backup :(

That baby really is a scouser, hes asking his grand mother (18 year old) for a fag. :Goober: Dirty scousers.

Anyway yeah I'll replace Torres, not 100% fit yet but yeah fuck Torres useless wank he is.

This is more like Scotland:

image.png

JOLLY BOY JOHN........ FOR REAL...........

Also wheres 'Stralia and New Zealand when you need some drunk backup :(

Spike is taking his new role as king very seriously... :D

Spike is taking his new role as king very seriously... :D

Hes trying to attain dual nationality as a Scotsman so hes probably learning different types of Scotchs and whiskys. In fact hes probably drunk like a true Scotsman.