Turning the club's officials towards forum discussions?

Someone needs to show Roman how badly we want Aguero. Not just talkchelsea, even cfc.net and countless other forums have ridiculously long discussions expressing their desires about Aguero. I think the staff need to take a look into it!

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There is someone on this forum that knows someone that works for chelsea

But you have to realise that if your roman theres stuff the fans want you to do but thats romans own money they want him to part with and i think roman as rich as he is would take a lot more convincing than that to part with 25-40 million

in a dream world Chelsea the perenial yo-yo club and nearly men.. have a billionaire owner who actually loves football and brings to us some of the greatest managers and players in the world ,3 EPL titles,3 Fa Cups,2 League Cups & Community Shields and takes us to our first ever European Cup/Champions league final to go with a world class training complex and Youth Academy...in his first seven years at the club.

guess it`s not enough for everyone though, to be able to trust the judgements of the people that he has employed to make such decisions and manage a team to win so much silverware..

if Carlo and/ or Roman don`t want him...that`s enough for me.

in a dream world Chelsea the perenial yo-yo club and nearly men.. have a billionaire owner who actually loves football and brings to us some of the greatest managers and players in the world ,3 EPL titles,3 Fa Cups,2 League Cups & Community Shields and takes us to our first ever European Cup/Champions league final to go with a world class training complex and Youth Academy...in his first seven years at the club.

guess it`s not enough for everyone though, to be able to trust the judgements of the people that he has employed to make such decisions and manage a team to win so much silverware..

You realize that you are going against the gradient of the hive mind with that statement, right?

:goodpost:we have become spoiled by Romans largesse ...we were told eventually we would have to become self sufficient ...

well "the time is nigh" but K T F we are in far better shape than most if not all

To e honest I generally don't know why people are crying over Aguero not coming to Chelsea. Him asking for £200,000 weeks wages after not having a master class season is not worth bothering. In the end its Roman's money and Roman wants us to become a self-sufficient club that does not have to be held to ransom for players like Aguero asking for huge wages and transfer prices who may flop in the ELP. So frankly Aguero is no big loss and we certainly don't need to go emo all over this.

I can't get that information about how Real Madrid got around 90mil € for just selling Ronaldo kits out of my head. If this information is true I think Chelsea fans will buy so many Aguero kits that the club can recoup all of the transfer money, even if it is 50mil €. Real Madrid only sold those kits in Madrid, imagine how much have they gotten in the whole world. With Aguero being so popular and wanted by Chelsea fans in the last 2 years I believe we could make something BIG happen ... I mean we can't just stand and do nothing. We should organise a huge action that will connect Chelsea fans all over the world and we can send one clear message - WE WANT AGUERO !!!

If we buy him I will definately get his name on back of my Chelsea shirt ... what about you guys ?? eyebrows.gif

I can't get that information about how Real Madrid got around 90mil € for just selling Ronaldo kits out of my head. If this information is true I think Chelsea fans will buy so many Aguero kits that the club can recoup all of the transfer money

ronaldo is miles ahead of aguero.

in terms of everything, talent & global appeal especially.

Someone needs to show Roman how badly we want Aguero. Not just talkchelsea, even cfc.net and countless other forums have ridiculously long discussions expressing their desires about Aguero. I think the staff need to take a look into it!

The thing is though, do you hoestly believe the club do not want to sign Aguero or have not thought about it? It has been fairly common knowledge that we want to sign him as a club. Clearly there is more to it, either the asking price is too high, the wage demands are too high or we ARE doing a deal and managing to keep it nice and quiet.

Things are never black and white.