Do you believe Aguero will sign for Chelsea this summer?

39 members have voted

1. 1. Simple, just as as the title states. Will our club bring in Aguero this window?

• Yes
    • No

Just curious to see the confidence of our club's fans, as far as this signing is concerned. I purposely did not add a 'not sure' or 'maybe' choice, simple because it would deem useless.

Edited by SevenXI

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i didn`t vote because i fall into the "not sure" group...

i believe Carlo & Roman etc.. would like to have him but A.Madrid may drag their heels too much and ask for too big a transfer fee...maybe we could offer them 20mill plus player/s..

he has said that he would be willing to join us..or words to that effect...but i`m sure he was expecting a big salary when he said that,probably more than the majority of our 1st teamers are currently on if not all of them...how would that sit with the players who are already here?...it seemed like Ballack`s salary didn`t go down too well with JT,Lampard etc..when they were being paid less than him...he may come but i can see plenty of potential hurdles...i`d say it`s about a 40% chance of him joining us.

Edited by BlueDrew

well, you never know !!!!

i will have to disagree with people who said we won't make any signings ....... i am 90 % sure two or three names will come in hopefully including one or 2 big names .... because let's face it we have let a lot of first team players from last season leave belleti ballack joe cole deco and may be ferrera ...... i dont think the youth are enough cover and judging based on what i ve seeen so far from carlo he wont risk the next season for the youngsters .....

is aguero a priority in our list ??? yes he is .... the problem is that he is already a proven player so atletico will ask too much not less than 40 or 45 while chelsea wont be happy paying that much ...... but for me i think we should pay ..... again and again he is what chelsea needs he is the perfect signing .....

Im not sure too long of a transfer saga to go through but keep in mind the c.ronaldo [so i dont disrespect the real ronaldo] saga lasted two years

but he seems to be outgrowing atletico so with the right deal ie 20 million + ferreria + deco

I want him too but the fucking wanker glazers have put us too deep in debt to make any more big signings

I think if Silva would sign for us, it would definitely tempt Aguero towards the Bridge. It often takes 1 signing to start a wave of others, currently we're selling (or releasing) to balance the books. Once the buying starts I think we'll bag Aguero.