Season Review DVDs

Hopefully they have the full FA Cup run on there. I remember on the 06-07 season review they didn't have the run to the FA Cup final. Just the full 120 minutes on another disc. Was not very happy about that. Especially as that run had our comeback against The Yids as well.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it's also 11.99 at hmv.com

and hmv are a much more reputable business.

I've bought a couple of DVDs/CDs from Play.Com and I haven't had any problems so far, they always seem efficient and I've had the stuff come through really quickly.

Did you order the Cup Final as well, Ray?

Yes, I have ordered it, didn't first of all, thought i'd get just the Season Review initially, then decided to order the FA Cup Final as I haven't got it recorded.

Edited by Blueray

I think the earliest one I have, is a VHS from 1997/1998 I believe, starts off with the Charity Shield game that we lost on penalties.

Wonder how long it will be before we start seeing season reviews and cup finals on Blu Ray.

Yeah it does :) Which is a very nice tough I think.

Yes it does include the Youth, it's in the section marked bonus.

Got it in the post this morning and have just tried to sit back and watch it in between doing chores lol. Will make a date to sit down and watch it properly with no interruptions!!