Season Review DVDs

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After the year i've had I can't wait to get my hands on the Season Review. As BL says it'll be a lovely momento of a glorious season when Chelsea did the Double.

Got every season review since the 00-01 season and was not going to miss this one. Have been looking forward to it coming out since the minute the cup final finished. Can't wait to get it!

Got every season review since the 00-01 season and was not going to miss this one. Have been looking forward to it coming out since the minute the cup final finished. Can't wait to get it!

The first few ive got are on VHS. LOL. I really can't wait for both of these. Something to watch over and over until August comes back around...

I always thought about dubbing all my season reviews to dvd and selling em because i have the equipment but my dads mate did something similar and got done for it because of copyrights and had a hefty fine plus jail lol although he made 40 grand.

That's kinda how my old youtube account got deleted i guess :(

The first few ive got are on VHS. LOL.

Yeah, mine were too. lol. they were all VHS till the 04-05 when they put them on DVD. I was quite disappointed when they put it on DVD actually. But i was watching my old season reviews the other day and they are old now and getting jumpy, probably a good job that they put them on DVD.

Just read on the official site that both DVD's are available now.

REMEMBER THE SEASON WITH TWO NEW DVDS

Fans can relive the fantastic season with a new DVD and remind themselves of how we achieved the Double.

You can now buy The Double: 2009/10 End of Season Review DVD and the 2010 FA Cup Winners DVD from the Stadium Megastore and Online Megastore.

The record-breaking season is all captured in the season review, including wins over Manchester United, Arsenal and Liverpool, as the Blues netted 103 goals in the League campaign.

There are also highlights from the FA Youth Cup, as the Academy side won the trophy for the first time since 1961.

Then, the 2010 FA Cup Winners DVD allows you to watch the complete final, as we beat Portsmouth 1-0 to seal an historic Double after hitting the woodwork five times in a Chelsea-controlled first half.

You can relive Petr Cech's phenomenal save to deny Kevin-Prince Boateng a goal from the penalty spot before Didier Drogba drilled a brilliant freekick in off the post.

Both DVDs are now available from the Stadium Megastore and Online Megastore. The End of Season Review costs £19.99 while the 2010 FA Cup Winners is priced at £17.99.

source Chelseafc.com