Season Review DVDs

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got the season review today from the shop. Was a good watch but was really disappointed that they didn't have any celebrations. And i thought the ending was quite lame to be honest. Other than that it wasn't bad and a good reminder of a great season.

I recommend Carefree Chris's season review.

If you don't know, Carefree Chris is a fan who's been making superb season review videos for Chelsea for the last few years. He does other videos too and various graphics.

It's all available to see and download here: http://www.carefreechris.com/

i've got the carefree chris reviews. those are usually the best but i'm still eager to get the official dvd. i'd buy it from amazon. co. uk but the dvd format here is different. anyways, the carefree chris season reviews are brilliant and covers almost every match (i think it does)

I might dub all mine to DVD too. The 06/07 DVD was shit, no FA Cup on there at all and as was previously mentioned, the yid comeback and shevas goal in the replay i wanted to see. Hmm HMV i'll have to go there, i only just bought the 08/09 DVD from Chelsea and that was 16 quid. I have the 1990/1991 season review too, quite weird watching that compared to now. I dont really like watching re runs of games unless they are full of goals or something truly memorable like when we beat Real Madrid at wembley in next years UCL final :P so i wont get the FA Cup one.

I'll get the season review soon, bet it's a great watch.