Chelsea vs Wigan

• Replies 563
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Apparently the parade is next Sunday - hopefully with 2 trophies on the bus. blue%20scalf.gif

'middleoftheshed' is this correct that the parade is next Sunday? If so do you know the time of when it will be?

I don't really know what to say about the match really, we got the early goal and as soon as that went in, i thought we'd score a lot. I wanted us firstly to just seal the league by winning the game. Then i wanted 5 to get to 100, then i said after that that i want 8 because we've done 7's, lets get 8. It all just went perfect like some kinda film/movie or fantasy story, it was just ridiculous (and i said on Alex's facebook 8-0 vs wigan tongue in cheek about 2 weeks ago after stoke...).

I was in Brighton with my dads side of the family, been supporting Chelsea since the 40's my granddad and my dad and his brothers have been going since the 70's so this was very special.

We all loved Mourinho but lets be honest, the attacking and the style we've done things this season under Carlo is just a different fucking level. 103 premiership goals compared to 68 last year, my god lol. +71 :o

Drogba 29 goals, golden boot

Lampard 22 goals and 18 assists, most in the prem and still cant get into the PFA awards lmfao!

See our last 3 games, 7-0, 2-0, 8-0. After Mikel got injured :P

Got hugely drunk last night and i'm sure the party will continue on saturday. So glad we have a game to party, we've not had this situation (05 UCL Semi dont count lol)

Just what a day. Bring back the 'Champions' chanting, i loved that lol and missed it for 4 years.

Chelsea FC: Premiership Champions 2010 (and Community Shield winners, FA Youth Cup winners and hopefully FA Cup winners. Quadruple :P)

CAREFREE!

THIS IS IT!!!!! 8-0 be great!! drogba to score 5!! and maybe cech hat-rick? :delight::delight::delight::eyebrows:

Unfortunately we might have to take craziness like this seriously now .... thats just madness lol

Ballack and Malouda looked like they enjoyed it the most.

I dont think Ballack let it go for long! Seemed to always be holding onto it lol

4 years.... :D :D :D

Journey back..congratlutions from Arsenal fans and all awwwwwwwww... :D

Edited by Laylabelle

Not sure if anyone else has noticed... but Drogba won the Golden Boot thanks to a perfect hattrick. His first was a header, he scored a right foot penalty and the third was a tap-in with his left :D