Chelsea v Cardiff

BlueLion.

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i hope daniel sturridge keeps his place in the next round. he is the second top scorer in the competiton and if he scores in the next round and we get through to the semi-finals and to the final ,i believe it would be unfair not to start him.

Edited by millzy_chelsea_fan

Comfortable in the end. Thought the second half was a good display. We played like we should've done in the first half, and had total control after we went one up. We just kept playing and got two goals off of it. Reminded me of some of the matches earlier this season, where we got some goals without putting much pressure on our opponent. But got them because we kept on playing and didn't just try to defend our lead.

An absolutely fantastic display from the lads. Why couldn't they have played like that on Wednesday? I must admit that I did feel a sense of de ja vu after Cardiff equalised. I missed Drogbas goal as it was that quick. Man of the match for me has to be Sturridge, absolutely superb play from him.

Loved the Sheep Shagger chants - You Shag Sheep, You Shag Sheep, and Shall we shag a, shall we shag a, shall we shag a sheep for you, shall we shag a sheep for you. Also the lumps of celery coming down from the MH upper as we were singing Celery, aboslute classic. Thought I saw a beach ball too at one point. Finally what was the Cardiff goalie wearing, wolf whistles everytime he went to kick the ball.